lrcardinal

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    I gotta ask, What is a pinch hitter doing swinging at a crappy 3-0 pitch. Come on Nogowski, this is the major leagues! Get that run in.

    in reply to: A major loss for our community #149185
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Very sad to hear of MM3’s passing. Prayers for his family. RIH

    in reply to: 2020 NL Wild Card Game 2 – Thu, Oct. 1 at Padres #143248
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Game Recap, We gave up walks and gopher balls!! This is not good. Should have put them away tonight!!!

    in reply to: 2020 Cardinals Game #8 – Sun., August 16 at White Sox #135470
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Umpires!!!! I have seen Edman called out 3 times on outside balls this season. That was not close!! C’mon!!!

    in reply to: COVID19 Virus vs Baseball #134653
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Can you only have 2 guys on the 60-day DL? Just wondering why Mikolas had not been moved there since his season is over?

    in reply to: 2020 Cardinals Game #1 – Fri 7/24 vs. Bucs #133538
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    From Accuweather, Looks like about 87 (real feel 93) at gametime. No precip expected.

    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Just plain stupid! Let’s just have playoffs every year. Forget the regular season as it doesn’t mean a thing.

    in reply to: St. Louis “Summer Camp” news #133269
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    P = 1
    C = 2
    1B = 3
    2B = 4
    3B = 5
    SS = 6
    LF = 7
    CF = 8
    RF = 9

    in reply to: Agreement on 2020 salaries/service time/contracts #130957
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Very sorry for your loss BHC. Prayers for you and your family!

    in reply to: Minor league salaries #129666
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    I agree BlackHills, completely surprised about Kelly, Dulle, and Perry DellaValle. I thought the Cardinals were pretty high on DellaValle before the suspension.

    in reply to: TV packages to watch Cardinals games in 2020 #124699
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    My dilemma here is that I have a combined package for MLB.TV and MILB.TV that I have had for about 3 years. If I cancel, I am not sure I would be able to get that combined plan back at the price I have been paying. I think I will just ride it out and see if they will end up doing anything for annual subscribers.

    Larry Cardinal

    in reply to: Spring training 2020 #124654
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Hi Brian,

    Just wondering? Did Kramer Robertson take Yairo Munoz’s place in camp as a non-roster player or was his call-up just a one-day thing? I know players are called-up for games all the time, but hadn’t heard if Kramer was still around.

    Larry Cardinal

    in reply to: Minor league salaries #122475
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Will it even cost 13.5 million for these raises if they are going to cut short season teams anyways. Why are they even announcing salary increases for Short Season teams if they won’t be around! I guess you will still have the GCL teams.

    in reply to: Cubs thread #121095
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Wow, guess this michigander goes against the grain!! St Louis Cardinals were the first team I ever liked when I started playing sports back in the early 1970’s!!

    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Thanks for the Castellanos answer. I would do the 4/56 too!

    in reply to: Trade Ideas/Acquisition Ideas/Non-Cards Rumors – 2019-2020 #119650
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Anyone know what Castellanos is looking for contract wise? JD Martinez got 22 mill/yr after starring for the Tigers here upnorth. Not sure what that 22 mill is worth today, but I would think Castellanos would require less in today’s value as Martinez was a much better hitter IMHO. Martinez was a better defender in the outfield too!

    in reply to: Restructuring MiLB #114667
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    I hope the Minor League Teams sue big time. This completely wrong on so many levels.

    in reply to: Minor league free agents #114365
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    The Baseball America minor league transactions page is showing 4 more minor league players released. Some past notable names; 3B Raffy Ozuna, OF William Jiminez, RHP Anthony Trompiz, and LHP Hector Villalobos. Anyone else aware of these transactions?

    in reply to: StL 2019 NLDS Game 3 thread: Sun 10/6 vs. Braves #110424
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Two wasted outings by our starters now in this series!! Ugh!!

    in reply to: StL 2019 NLDS Game 3 thread: Sun 10/6 vs. Braves #110421
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Just calling it the way it is!!! I am seeing shades of Arizona right now. Bader running in the 8th with less than two outs, not pitching to McCann, etc. Gonna give me a freaking heart attack!!! I pray they get it together!!!

    in reply to: StL 2019 Game 161 thread: Sat 9/28 vs. Cubs #109153
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Sorry Fans, Turning point in season was Miller in 9th giving up homerun in Arizona! STL has not looked the same since!

    in reply to: StL 2019 Game 158 thread: Tue 9/24 at D-backs #108337
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Miller still owes both teams and umpires dinner!!!

    in reply to: Vote here for 2020 top-50 Cardinal prospects #105728
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    1. Carlson
    2. Gorman
    3. Woodford
    4. Knizner
    5. J Fernandez

    in reply to: X-Factor selections for 2019 #84865
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    1. O’Neill – sleeper
    2. Reyes – please stay healthy
    3. Fowler – Up or out!!

    in reply to: Minor league salaries #79924
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Another selfish brat who will probably never make it to the majors. IF Oakland was smart, they would let him go to the draft. Good riddens!!! That is not someone I would ever want in my organization! Way to honor your contract! You would have never won the Heisman if Oakland had not allowed him to play his final year.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 144 total)

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years