lrcardinal

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 19 posts - 126 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2019 ST. LOUIS CARDINALS TOP PROSPECTS VOTING #69104
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    #5 – Gorman

    in reply to: 2019 ST. LOUIS CARDINALS TOP PROSPECTS VOTING #69103
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    #4 – Knizner

    in reply to: 2019 ST. LOUIS CARDINALS TOP PROSPECTS VOTING #68879
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    #3 Andrew Knizner
    I agree with 14Nyquist wholeheartedly.

    in reply to: TCN new site one year anniversary #58756
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Congrats Brian, You do a great job of keeping us up on the happenings of the Cardinals and their Minor League system. Thanks.

    in reply to: Minor league thread – Fri 6/15 #56629
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    I am surprised that Springfield even used Holland last night as they are trying to win a playoff spot and we all know that he has no confidence at the moment! I know he is on rehab, but fighting for a playoff spot is not the place to use him!

    in reply to: Minor league thread – Fri 6/15 #56616
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Zach Jackson is 20 yrs old. He was a 6th round draft pick in 2017.

    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Absolutely not!

    in reply to: Minor league thread – Sun 4/8 #48012
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Hi Brian, You mentioned a few posts ago that Oviedo may never pitch because of the Sunday cancellation. However, the BOXSCORE shows he started Saturday night and didn’t last very long! Am I missing something here?

    in reply to: Opening Day roster predictions #46594
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Had a feeling that might be the case. Not really surprised with the bouncing around he has done the last 2 years. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the official news. I am sure there will be a few others as well.

    in reply to: Opening Day roster predictions #46592
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Hi Brian, Are you missing Corey Littrell? I am pretty sure he finished at Springfield in 2017.

    in reply to: Changes in the Dominican #41993
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Hi Brian, I don’t believe you had talked much about RHP Miguel Yedis. However, you did have him originally included in your 9/1/2017 signings.

    in reply to: 2017 Arizona Fall League #37849
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Unless the playoffs for the AZL Fall League have changed, the Surprise Saguaros were eliminated a few days ago. As of now, they have 2 games left. Even if they win both and Peoria loses both, Surprise would still be two games out. Someone’s math is a little off on the whole league!!

    in reply to: 2017 Arizona Fall League #37848
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Unless the playoffs for the AZL Fall League have changed, the Surprise Saguaros were eliminated a few days ago. As of now, they have 2 games left. Even if they win both and Peoria loses both, Surprise would still be two games out. Someone’s math is a little off on the whole league!!

    in reply to: Minor league team notebooks #32049
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    We could have 6 minor league teams make the playoffs. However, Springfield, Peoria, and Johnson City have decided to go on some losing streaks at the most inappropriate time. Could still happen, but those three teams need to wake up fast!!! Memphis and Palm Beach are in and State College is trying to make a charge!!

    in reply to: Questions about the New TCN – UPDATED 03/21 #27953
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Hi Brian, Whatever was causing me to have to login when clicking on your New York Update Part 2 article has gone away.

    Thanks.

    in reply to: Questions about the New TCN – UPDATED 03/21 #27947
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Hi Brian, I am having the same type of Problem. Everytime, I click on your latest article, it says for paid customers only. However, If I go back to home, I am logged in. If I login successfully, click on article, it appears I am not logged on and I get same message all over again.

    in reply to: Grichuk to DL #27549
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Don’t forget to take into account that Martinez is on the 40-man roster too! In order for Garcia or Bader to be called up, someone has to be DFA’ed or outright released.

    in reply to: Affiliate observations #27250
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Don’t forget Mike O’Reilly at Peoria who just pitched is second complete game shutout of the season!! He also is now 8-2 with a 1.56 ERA!

    in reply to: Roll Call #26351
    lrcardinal
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    Here!

Viewing 19 posts - 126 through 144 (of 144 total)

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years