Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Yes, last season was a debacle but the poster was referring to this season.
Words mean things.
Debacle is not the same as what you want it to be.
One game over .500 is never a debacle for anybody.
IMO, the 2024 version of the Cardinals is talented but lacks leadership. The 2024 season is not a debacle, the team is currently 1 game over .500.
September 1, 2024 at 6:23 pm in reply to: StL 2024 Game #137 thread – Sunday, Sept. 1 at Yankees #266291It is about time Walker produced.
bcc…I think you are correct.
July 30, 2024 at 5:37 pm in reply to: StL 2024 Game #108 thread – Tuesday, July 30 vs. Rangers #262298Carlson to Tampa
bling is correct.
Edman is an excellent player. He will make the Dodgers better. I am now a Dodger fan.
Not if he can hit lefties 1td.
Go Dodgers
Don’t ever trade Eddie.
It would be total nonsense for the Cardinals to be sellers.
Eddie is the only one that matters.
There is nothing sad about that…it is good depth.
He is probably the best pure hitter in the draft and he has speed.
Burleson looks like Cole Messina who is in the draft as a catcher from Carolina. Cole bats from the right side but is a Doubles/HR hitter like Alec. The Cardinals could get him in the 3rd Rd.
I have an Apple Box on my Smart TV and I have the Apple + App on the TV as well. If I go the App will I still have to pay extra to get the game?
LA24…there are no sure things but Hagan Smith has to be the pick for the Cardinals if he is available.
I am ready for Eddie’s return.
In the 4th, Edman is 1 for 2 with an RBI and a run scored.
I have seen Hagen Smith in person and he is impressive. He beat Carolina 2-1 and his FB was between 95-100 and slider was unhittable. He is 6’3″ 215 and is a lefty. The Cardinals do not get a chance to get a pitcher like Smith very often.
If Hagen Smith is available at the 7 spot, the Cardinals can’t pass on him.
-
AuthorPosts
