Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
July 7, 2024 at 11:15 pm in reply to: StL 2024 Game #92 thread – Monday, July 8 at Nationals #259511
It is not if Edman comes back…it is how long he rehabs in Springfield. He likely will be back after the All-Star break on July 19 in Atlanta.
I would take Hagen Smith if he fell to #7.
Mo did the right thing extending Eddie.
March 17, 2024 at 9:43 pm in reply to: Edman and Donovan could be valuable trade chips for needed starting pitching #244407Nope…trade neither.
March 12, 2024 at 3:05 am in reply to: Burleson and Saggese together could lengthen the lineup #243786We need Eddie back.
Tommy Edman should be the everyday SS.
BW, I don’t know if the Cardinals have legitimate interest but they might.
This article suggests we may still be involved with Jordan Montgomery.
https://fanrecap.com/cardinals-urged-to-seize-the-moment-and-secure-jordan-montgomerys-arm-for-a-powerhouse-rotation/?e_md5=3497c8266ebabee9f5bc4a820b8b7a55&e_sha1=6285367f3e930c556fa3f323eb45585109e46215&e_sha256=ad5299b7e5466d751aab0c6d15f128aea5bfc0e5e659c27dba53267915676518Tommy Edman gets a two-year, $16.5 million deal from the Cardinals, per source, as the two sides avoid arbitration. Edman is slated to reach free agency at the end of the deal.
Eddie should play SS in 162 games. He is my favorite player since Stan Musial.
Eddie should be the starting SS.
And what will happen if we finish 1st?
I like this article because it refers to Eddie as a SS which is where I hope he plays this year.
“You have to give to get, and this is something the Cardinals need to do, no matter the cost”
I do not agree with this.
“I don’t know much about how these things work, but 450,000, in this age of gazillions, doesn’t seem like a dealbreaker”.
I agree with this. The Cardinals need to just pay him…he is going to win in the arbitration hearing anyway.
January 12, 2024 at 12:41 pm in reply to: Former Cardinals in the News – 2017 to Aug. 2024 (closed) #241340Your use of “utility player” is not accurate. It implies that he plays a lot of positions without being a starter at any. That is not true. He has been the best and could be the starter at SS, 2B, CF & RF.
I have not accepted Carlson as a reserve.
Tommy Edman maybe the best defensive SS in baseball.
Edman should be the starting SS in Game 1.
Maybe our slogan for 2024 should be…..
Win With Winn!!!
r/Esteemed Rat
NO, it shouldn’t.
Not in my opinion.
How is listing 4 back-ups hard to understand?
It is the wrong opinion and I don’t who it is.
-
AuthorPosts
