Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
May 8, 2026 at 9:35 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #38 thread – Friday, May 8 at San Diego Padres #306926
there’s no place on earth quite like Phoenix. Their crisp cool morning air is fabulous
We have the identical mornings here in Las Cruces, NM. But by 3PM it is 15 degree’s cooler. BTW Las Cruces was where John Waters’ classic, epic western, LUST IN THE DUST was shot 🙂
May 8, 2026 at 5:27 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #38 thread – Friday, May 8 at San Diego Padres #306897Are you thinking of moving there, Mr. Le Grand?
Good Gawd NO! I too lived there but the traffic, the cost of living and worst of all…the goddam heat in that valley!
May 8, 2026 at 4:27 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #38 thread – Friday, May 8 at San Diego Padres #306890Mountain time zone where I reside is not as brutal for Cali’ games. I like that!
Hey,Pugs I seem to remember you mentioning Phoenix in a post a few months back…you live there?
May 2, 2026 at 8:55 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #33 thread – Saturday, May 2 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306516WOW
May 2, 2026 at 6:25 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #33 thread – Saturday, May 2 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306471I would challenge anyone who heard Danke Schoen to try to not sing that song to themselves for at least 2 hours after hearing it
I’m sure Ferris Bueler agrees with you
And I agree with you that the Dodgers will stomp us tonite!
May 2, 2026 at 6:18 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #33 thread – Saturday, May 2 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306470Ironically, Moon turned out to be a pretty good player and I grew to like him – even his single dark eyebrow
I love a good childhood baseball story, Frenchy 😉 As to Moon, he was the 1st member of the monobrow club, followed by Andy Echeveran and Mike Shannon.
May 2, 2026 at 4:37 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #33 thread – Saturday, May 2 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306459Danke Schoen……for whatever reason, that hit song from yesteryear has been ringing in my ears
May 2, 2026 at 2:46 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #33 thread – Saturday, May 2 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306454It will be a kick for me to watch a game instead of on the radio, like when I was a kid and could only watch on channel 11 (KPLR I think) or channel 5, KSD in one weekend day game per week
First ball player I ever heard of, even before Mays, Ruth or Musial
May 1, 2026 at 6:36 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #32 thread – Friday, May 1 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306362Iconcur with your last post, ’82 Willy
May 1, 2026 at 6:16 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #32 thread – Friday, May 1 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers #306358yes, these Dodgers are sweepable and yes, our Cardinals are ripe to accomplish just that. Let’s call this one 6-4 Birds
Good Gawd Pugsly! It’s too early in the day to be guzzling 12 year old scotch. We swept tha Stro’s and I tell you: I don’t remember the last time we even won a 3 game series with those cheating bastages!
Sweeping those improved Pirates was also pretty unexpected, but sweep the DODGERS???
April 18, 2026 at 6:56 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #20 thread – Saturday, April 18 at Houston Astros #305199Tip of the day:
Lakers missing 2 of their 3 superstars tonite vs. Durant and company. I made the biggest bet I EVER made on Houston who is only 4.5 pt. favorites! (it should be 20)Have I mentioned lately that I hate Lebron James guts?
April 18, 2026 at 4:37 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #20 thread – Saturday, April 18 at Houston Astros #305189
April 17, 2026 at 9:25 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #19 thread – Friday, April 17 at Houston Astros #305149OK I am temporarily less tired of Gorman
(smile)
April 17, 2026 at 8:52 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #19 thread – Friday, April 17 at Houston Astros #305144You are so naughty carter le grand
Ya’ think?
April 17, 2026 at 7:11 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #19 thread – Friday, April 17 at Houston Astros #305134I wonder if BikeMike is having a good time out there in Denver with all of that snow?
been a while since last post from BM
April 15, 2026 at 3:17 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #18 thread – Wednesday, April 15 vs. Cleveland Guardians #305001
April 15, 2026 at 2:28 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #18 thread – Wednesday, April 15 vs. Cleveland Guardians #304989Burleson makes ’em pay for insulting him with the IBB to Hererra
Now if we can just score 3 more our “bullpen” might bring it home!
April 15, 2026 at 1:58 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #18 thread – Wednesday, April 15 vs. Cleveland Guardians #304979Quiet game thread……one can literally hear a pin drop in this joint today
I don’t think I EVER came on here and the Tuff Dominican wasn’t posting…concerning
April 15, 2026 at 12:54 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #18 thread – Wednesday, April 15 vs. Cleveland Guardians #304964I just may opt for some sort of chicken dish, coupled with spaghetti & meatballs
Good Gawd, Addams! A geezer can’t gorge like that!
April 13, 2026 at 6:52 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #16 thread – Monday, April 13 vs. Cleveland Guardians #304745Carter, I am glad you can post pictures again. Somehow it is disappointing, but I can’t put my finger on it
I have to log in on PC, go to the laptop to get the photo, go back to the PC that won’t recognize me, then do the verification by Email bullsmack
Um…why dissapointing?
April 13, 2026 at 1:48 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #16 thread – Monday, April 13 vs. Cleveland Guardians #304713
OMG I finally got this PC working…for now
April 10, 2026 at 6:37 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #13 thread – Friday, April 10 vs. Boston Red Sox #304428
April 8, 2026 at 4:34 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #12 thread – Wednesday, April 8 at Washington Nationals #304302Man O Man, Jordan been eatin’ his wheaties!
Oui, oui! c’est un homme naturel!
April 8, 2026 at 4:28 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #12 thread – Wednesday, April 8 at Washington Nationals #304300We chased Mikolas. Good job boys!
Why was he pulled early?
He had a 3:30 tee time
April 8, 2026 at 3:03 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #12 thread – Wednesday, April 8 at Washington Nationals #304282Mikolas’ ’26 pitching line looks nice
Well that’s bad news, Dommie! I don’t like seeing ex Cards on the mound or at the plate. They rerrorize us until they get back off the PED’s that made them good ’till got their big contract with us
BTW my tech issues are not resolved. Just lucky today I think
-
AuthorPosts
