Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
You know what gets me? The pundits predicted the Cubs would end up in 4th and even 5th in the division way back in March. Lord knows they ain’t winning it.
Now they are saying we will win it easily, like a walk in the park.A word on Carpenter: how bad does he have to get before he’s DFA’d? Why not just GIVE him to the Dodgers?
A word on Shildt: his name should be Captain Hook! I love it.
A word on Wong: he has arrived.
A word on Yadi: he still swings a mean bat when he’s not banged up.

That’s a good looking lineup!
except for the 7 hole
CHi Fan: How could you not be a Bulls Fan?
(unless you were a toddler in the 90’s) Well, you’ve greatly narrowed down my ticket search area for my next game up there
Happy to be of service, Chi fan. Tell me: are you a Cards/Bulls fan like me?

Amy in all of her score keeping glory.
Pugsley! How’s a boy? I searched for SCOUT only a week ago as I was booted off of GRB (bad mouthing Carp) and my regular forum is dying a slow death, but came up with nadda.
I did a general search for Card foums, clicked on this one and immediatly recognized the US map logo with the star over St. Louis from somewhere.
To my astonishment Google had retained my account and I’m still a member here! I saw several names I remember, good to be back.
Thanks Brian.
Hmmm I misspelled Brian but can’t edit to correct?
Thanks Bryan…looks like there’s no “quote” function anymore, and the format is austere. Oh, wait! I just spotted B-Quote How does that work?
Hey, Bike Mike. Good to see you and Walton still here, but where’s Pugsley?
-
AuthorPosts
