Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Chris Duncan dead at 38
It’s OK to walk Josh Bell 4 times.
Nice play, Pauly!
WOW! Is Tommy E for real???

Pugs, I hate to tell you but that meal gets a C minus.Garlic ruined by bread, pizza ruined by gluten crust & sausage. Fungus ruined by frying and NO Vegetables!
Give you my usual meals with only slight variations:
Breakfast: spinach omelette, dry heated, not fried. Grapefruit.
Lunch: Salad of avocado, tomato, artichoke heart, raw mushrooms and Vinegar.
Dinner: Black and long grain rice, broccoli (steamed) and baked turkey breast.
What grade do you give this Pugs?
What the hey, Ozuna? Ain’t had a single hit since that GWHR days ago!
This McRae (no relation to Hal) kid can pitch. I look for a relatively low scoring affair this evening. Let’s call it 4-3 Birds with “Bad Boy” Bader ramrodding a long one into the upper pavilion in left
Pugs, where do you get your crystal balls? I see Harry going 1 for 3 with a walk or HBP. As to McRae he’s only appeared in 6 games this year….the only game he did’nt give up any runs? the one against the cardinals
Small sample…just sayin’ BTW I agree Tommy should be leading off or 2nd. He and Wong are smacking dbls and triples like a mo-fo
Alex McRae? Hmmm…the Cards are often shut down by young arms we have not seen before. What’s the 411 on this guy?
“Yep Carter, seems strange. It’s so rare most people won’t even think it’s correct.
One of the conditions for a save is holding the lead while pitching 3 or more innings to finish the game. In that case, the size of the inherited lead is irrelevant. That ain’t happening much these days”
Thanks…I guess I like that rule…fair.
Wolf: “I wonder when the Cards’ last 3-inning save occurred — a rarity I think”
Huh?

How can you get a save with an 8 run lead? I thought the tying run had to be on deck.“Carter, nice pic. Wooster, I get your point though. Here’s a better color scheme”

Thanks! I agree, Wolf.
“Those guys got the wrong colors on Carter?”
Blame Warner Bros!

I KNEW Hudson could hit as he makes a lotta contact.
LOL they gave Carp a hit?
Tommy could be the next great flash ‘o the pan. We’ve had many.
C’mon, Tim! What’s a dry spitter???
Tommy Edman is fun to watch.
Gamey, you said it!
You are blaming Mo for the bullpen not executing? Do you praise him when they do like they do most of the time?
I blame him for pretty much everything since he talked De Whit into naming MMM the puppet manager.
The worst move last night was of course Carp replacing the pistol hot Edman (or Carp replacing anyone)
Bullpen game a total fail. Guess again, Mo’
I predict the sign in LF will read IG AC land when the smoke clears.
September 1, 2019 at 7:25 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 136/134 thread: Sun 9/1 vs. Reds (DH2) #104720“I’m not sure what DeJong did other than toss the ball right to Carp. Carp evidently misjudged where 3B is. Get to the bag and you can’t go wrong”
I’m with Wolf. Carp’s a FAIL at everything baseball.
September 1, 2019 at 3:40 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 136/134 thread: Sun 9/1 vs. Reds (DH2) #104687“9 out of the last 10”
1st time this year I think.
September 1, 2019 at 1:41 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 136/134 thread: Sun 9/1 vs. Reds (DH2) #104662Diz: In the past four games prior to today:
Goldschmidt is 1 for 18
Ozuna is 0 for 15
Thus far, they are 0 for 4. Can’t win with them doing this. Too dependent on top or bottom of lineupMe: THAT’S HORRID!
September 1, 2019 at 1:38 am in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104625You know when the Cards score in dbl. digits we’re lucky to get 2 runs in the next game…well we got 3, 2 in the 9th, and as I said yesterday, the Cards are a .700+ team when they score THREE!
August 31, 2019 at 4:19 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104562If Hader is in it’s over.
August 31, 2019 at 3:26 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104551BHC: “Need to look into drilling holes in the toes of the rest of the Cardinals struggling hitters”
LOL you said it!
-
AuthorPosts
