Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 31, 2019 at 3:23 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104549
Wong is beautiful.
August 31, 2019 at 3:12 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104545I don’t think I could stomach another runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs bugaboo!
August 31, 2019 at 3:00 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104541You know…Shildt should have pulled DakHud at 100. Our pen is better than theirs but the DH factor got in his head.
August 31, 2019 at 2:48 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104536BHC replied: You’re the literally the only one I’ve ever talked to about Deadwood lol
Okey-doke
Reds guys said “the Cards are playing .700 ball when they score just 3 runs”….I guess our staff is pretty good.
August 31, 2019 at 2:20 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104524Pugs suggested: Or just comp a couple of those primo seats to me and Carter….. we’ll give the team a good presence right behind home plate…..something the team can be proud of.
Could you actually squeeze that bulk into a stadium seat?
August 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104520Black-Hills retorted: Yeah but that was a different forum. That was over on Gateway Redbirds and it was a few months ago.
How do you know that was me??? I was Medwick’s Ghost over there.
August 31, 2019 at 2:04 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104518I hate to see all those good seats wasted. They should figure a way to give kids those seats. Be good for the teams’ future.
August 31, 2019 at 1:43 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104510Nice little grab by Ozuna to end the inning.
more runs please
August 31, 2019 at 1:40 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104509Pugs commented: Dexter gets easily nailed at 3rd on thed double steal attempt. I really don’t like the move in this situation…
especially since it didn’t work.Love runnin’ Redbirds…keep those Reds off-balance. And I love the bunt! (when the other team does it)
August 31, 2019 at 1:27 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104505Black-Hills asserted: Danny Mac really came off as unprofessional in the top of the 2nd trash talking Cardinals employees. He should take his own advice and shut up.
I feel your pain. I get the Reds’ feed and boy do they tell it like it is when the Reds mess up. D. Mac and the rest of our TV crew bend over backwards toeing the company line making endless excuses for our failings.
Didn’t you and I talk about Deadwood/Lead a couple of years back? Was that you?
August 31, 2019 at 1:08 pm in reply to: StL 2019 Games 60/135 thread: Sat 8/31 vs. Reds (DH) #104497Well, Addams, your wish was granted as the boys came out swinging! Here’s my wish: Carp to hit one off his big toe and go hopping off to the training room!
Pugs said: Believe in the power of Goldy my dear friend, Carter
I aver: Can’t believe. When a guy hits 40 points below his career average when he’s perfectly healthy and has as few clutch moments as Goldy has this year he’s just another under achieving, overpaid near bust like Matt Holliday.
BTW, P.A. WTF are you doing up at 2:00AM? Sleeping on the ol’ couch?
Pugs said” -Cards take 3-4 games
-41 total innings
-24 Redbird runs vs 15 Redleg tallies
-7 Cardinal homers vs 5 for Cincy
-Goldy will be the series hitting star whacking 3 long ones.I say: Goldy? You best polish off that crystal ball off yours.
Cubs blanking Brewers in the 7th 5-0…Brews’ WC chances are getting slimmer.
Pugs said: It will be interesting to see how our boys respond to those north siders salvo???
I say: It goes w/o saying that the Cubs will out-hit us, and their defense is equal to ours. Pitching is the key here.
BTW, Addams…you can bet YOUR bippy that I figured out the quote feature lickidy split. I like my way better. But what’s with the ??? after a statement? Deliberate ambiguity?
The Reds’ only role in 10 years is being spoilers in Sept. We have been (deeply) in their heads since the Dat Dude fiasco, and with few exceptions we get ’em.
3 of 4 is doable.
Wooster: Gotta love Goldys swing
He could be more clutch though.
25: And by damage, I meant to the Cards’ cause with a double play. Ouch, that one hurts.
Yup…but he stung it.
Put steel toe’d combat boot on Wong!
Oy! Here we go again. Jack just getting hit.
Yadi with two hits so far today. He’s hitting very well right now.
That’s right, 25, even his outs have been hard hit.
Yikes now a HR…but we are starting to get to Lyles.
Carter, Why aren’t you up in Milwaukee cheering with Pugs and his better half??
Addams has a woman???
To answer your question about the Bears: They were my team from ’84 to ’87. I moved out west and drifted back to the team of my youth, the Cardinals.
I’m waffling now. I get more Bears info from CSN and my man, Dave Kaplan than AZ, but the Big Red have this exiting QB rook, Murrey! (nice play, DeJong!)
On the Cubs: we know they’re bad on the road this year, but they’re at their worst at night (around 14-32) Next 2 games are @ the Mets vs. DeGrom and Sydegard at night.
Sure. You simply highlight and copy the text that you want to quote, go to the blank text box, hit “B-QUOTE”, then paste your text. Finally, hit the “CLOSE TAGS” box.
Thank you 25.
OK, NOW I got it!
Fab meal, CIF, and don’t worry about the butter. Still the best form of heated oil around (if you’re going to heat an oil) And if the choco dribble is dark chocolate you have one nutritious meal.
Can someone school me on how to quote a post?
-
AuthorPosts
