KeepComingBack

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 2,151 through 2,154 (of 2,154 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: 2023 StL Game #121: Wednesday, August 16 vs. Oakland #231725
    KeepComingBack
    Participant

    Dang! Maybe I have to start liking somebody else. Lots of game left.

    in reply to: 2023 StL Game #121: Wednesday, August 16 vs. Oakland #231723
    KeepComingBack
    Participant

    I only expect 4 of those 9 guys to be starters next year. Possibly be the only 4 guys still on the team.

    in reply to: 2023 StL Game #121: Wednesday, August 16 vs. Oakland #231715
    KeepComingBack
    Participant

    I like it when other teams hate us. Not when a trade looks bad. I liked the Lib trade when they made it and I like it now. I’m tired of the constant razzing we’ve taken over it. I’m on pins and needles. Can’t wait to see if he’s really turned a corner. His interviews after the last start were really encouraging.

    in reply to: 2024 Rotation #231672
    KeepComingBack
    Participant

    Mo has plenty of work to do this offseason. I agree he needs to bring in 3 starters. 2 of them need to be better than MM and Matz. For that matter, we all enjoyed Matz little run of solid starts, but here he is on the IL again. He hasn’t been a reliable sp so far in his Cardinals career. Beyond that, good starters do you no good if your pen blows up. I realize we can backfill with some of the guys we have internally, but we are still going to need a couple of high leverage arms.

Viewing 4 posts - 2,151 through 2,154 (of 2,154 total)

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years