Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
KeepComingBack
ParticipantSooner-I am all for anyone that can be above average at third for 2027. Not Blaze Jordan. I think Jesus Baez is our third baseman and Rainiel C in 2028. Maybe called up later next year like Joshua Baez.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantGood take Willie. I’m 100% behind giving him time to learn to catch.
August 23, 2026 at 3:17 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #132 thread – Sunday, August 23 at Philadelphia Phillies #316970KeepComingBack
Participant“Slug” Jordan.
August 23, 2026 at 2:48 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #132 thread – Sunday, August 23 at Philadelphia Phillies #316960KeepComingBack
ParticipantWe were friends for awhile Bling than you talked bad about my FP. (favorite player). I will get over it.
August 23, 2026 at 2:27 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #132 thread – Sunday, August 23 at Philadelphia Phillies #316951KeepComingBack
ParticipantIf you were asking what I think about Mathews, I think he has a sore shoulder.
Yes. Also I didnt really want to say anything, but I think the pearl necklace is a little gauche.
As far as Fermin-When the dust settles I think he’s our U-guy.August 23, 2026 at 2:11 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #132 thread – Sunday, August 23 at Philadelphia Phillies #316945KeepComingBack
ParticipantThanks Bling. About the double play thing. I wish he hit in fewer of them. Quinn?
August 23, 2026 at 1:50 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #132 thread – Sunday, August 23 at Philadelphia Phillies #316936KeepComingBack
ParticipantHi Bling. Wondering what you think of Jordan’s range at third?
August 21, 2026 at 7:39 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #130 thread – Friday, August 21 at Philadelphia Phillies #316783KeepComingBack
ParticipantI hated Ozborne. Loved running up scores on inferior opponents (Mizzou).
August 21, 2026 at 10:59 am in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #130 thread – Friday, August 21 at Philadelphia Phillies #316727KeepComingBack
ParticipantI have Costco ribs potatoe chips a loaf of bread my daughter made and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Anrnie’s diet half and half.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantFantastic story. The world needs more Mariano Riveras.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantI appreciate the in depth analysis of guys that we don’t hear as much about. Stats can only tell you so much. Thanks.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantTrevor Condon doubled for his first professional hit tonight for Palm Beach.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantI read something about Trevor Condons dad and sister being his hitting coaches. Made me think about Colby and Tony Rasmus. Not really in a good way.
August 17, 2026 at 4:33 am in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #124 thread – Sunday, August 16 at Chicago Cubs #316378KeepComingBack
ParticipantThe idea of extending Burly is growing on me.
August 16, 2026 at 4:11 pm in reply to: St. Louis 2026 Game #124 thread – Sunday, August 16 at Chicago Cubs #316338KeepComingBack
ParticipantJack Clark was my favorite player to watch BP.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantWhat a beautiful picture Bling.
I was at the game Mark McGuire hit his 62nd home run with my son. I remember being a lot less interested in what at the time I considered a sideshow and distraction. But the kids loved it.KeepComingBack
ParticipantThat’s a great walk thru Cardinals greatness Texas Cards. I was there watching or listening to every one of those. Interesting I was listening to the go crazy game and I can remember it vividly. I was working late at work off of Page Ave. All the cars started honking.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantHere’s an example of how this games played. This is in honor of esteemed poster One Tough Dominican. I was at this game. It was definitely Cardinals Awesomeness!
“Three factors combined to make the last home run of Joaquin Andujar’s career both special and unconventional: It was a grand slam, he called the shot and the Cardinals pitcher, a right-hander, hit it left-handed.”
August 15, 2026 at 3:16 pm in reply to: StL 2026 Gm #123 thread – Sat, Aug15 at Cubs – “The Baez Game” #316231KeepComingBack
ParticipantYou aren’t wrong Bling
August 15, 2026 at 3:15 pm in reply to: StL 2026 Gm #123 thread – Sat, Aug15 at Cubs – “The Baez Game” #316230KeepComingBack
ParticipantI heard them say he has 30 family members there. What a party Joshua threw for them!
August 15, 2026 at 2:42 pm in reply to: StL 2026 Gm #123 thread – Sat, Aug15 at Cubs – “The Baez Game” #316220KeepComingBack
ParticipantI think Jordan packs his bags when Urias is ready Mud.
August 15, 2026 at 2:28 pm in reply to: StL 2026 Gm #123 thread – Sat, Aug15 at Cubs – “The Baez Game” #316218KeepComingBack
ParticipantTorres isn’t a swing and miss guy. Maybe we should play him in left.
August 15, 2026 at 2:06 pm in reply to: StL 2026 Gm #123 thread – Sat, Aug15 at Cubs – “The Baez Game” #316214KeepComingBack
ParticipantRotowire where I usually copy the lineup still has Fermin at 3B but obviously not. Jordan starting at 3B
Too bad they didn’t keep him there.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantA healthy Urias would have been a good fit.
KeepComingBack
ParticipantWhat ATM said. I expect him to K a lot and have a low ba. But if he drops bombs and plays defense, he stays.
-
AuthorPosts
