Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I don’t understand the Molina hate by some fans. Its not Molina is not preforming because he is.
Can never have too many 2B on the team or in the system. Also, Mayers hasn’t been added yet which I am taking it as not a good sign for him come the offseason. He is a DFA candidate.
SoonerinNC, we’ve already concluded Round 5 and are now voting picks 6 – 10. Bader got the 5th spot.
Thanks for the link, Brian. A nice article and good to see women being promoted in front offices. Also, its interesting that the Cards have this connection with the Frontier League after we picked up 3 frontier guys during the season.
I don’t know how you can have a Cards Top 10 Cards Prospects list and completely leave out Magneuris Sierra.
6 – Magneuris Sierra
7 – Dakota Hudson
8 – Sandy Alcantara
9 – Randy Arozarena
10 – Edmundo SosaGrichuk and O’Neil both reached Triple A by 22 years old. Their stats are virtually the same or extremely similar. Its not lazy, its called using your eyes to read the stats and scouting reports. Not doing so is truly lazy.
O’Neil fell off several prospect lists around the mid-season mark and a lot of it had to do with his extremely high strikeout rate and low batting average. O’Neil is a Randal Grichuk 2.0 with only better base running.
Agreed, Brian. He was pretty bad in Palm Beach and only got promoted truly due to injuries in Memphis. If Jenner hadn’t got injured he wouldn’t be there.
#5 Bader
Here’s my take.
It won’t matter who the Cards can get because Matheny is still going to be the manager. I truly believe if we had someone with experience we would have won at least one championship and possible two. From 2012 to 2015 Matheny made some of the worst playoff moves when it came to the bullpen, lineup and pinch hitters. He never learns from past mistakes. I don’t believe Matheny will ever win here in St. Louis.
I only stated I didn’t get people’s rationale and no where did I insult anyone.
Firing Matheny would be a good start.
Just curious, is there a time limit on the voting or what? How do you determine its time to call the vote? Just wondering. Greenwald is the only one who hasn’t voted yet in this round.
I agree with the sentiment 14NyquisT. How can someone say, “This guys a #3” but then skip him for #4. I created a list myself before I started posting and I’m working off that list. If one of my guys doesn’t land where I thought he should I’m sticking with him until he finally gets on the list.
#4 – Bader
#3 is Kelly
Sorry about that. Flaherty gets my #2 vote then.
#2 Weaver
#1 Alex Reyes
I assume everyone else just posting “Reyes” mean Alex Reyes and not Arturo Reyes.
-
AuthorPosts
