Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Weaver up and Mayers down to Memphis. Carpenter starting at 2nd for the first time this year.
#STLCards vs. Miami (7/3):
Carpenter 2B
Pham CF
Piscotty RF
Gyorko 3B
Molina C
Grichuk LF
Voit 1B
DeJong SS
Wainwright P— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) July 3, 2017
The Cards announced their first 10 signees. New names are Mexican catcher Jesus Cruz and Venezuelan catcher Luis Rodriguez. They did not announce Diowil Burgos yet. He would be #11 once official.
Well, NJ is on the MAP! Welcome to all!
The Nats’ pen is even more unsettled than the Cards’ but they got the job done this time.
Derek breaks down the July 2nd signing, cap trades and budget implications.
I prefer to handle specific problems related to your individual subscription accounts privately rather than post your personal info here. Anyone can email me or use the CONTACT US form under the ABOUT tab at the top of the page. I will respond very quickly. Thanks.
CC, please check your email for the explanation.
Yes, I need to add to the Roster Matrix the team roster pages links for the new rosters here at the new TCN. I still have some final cleanup to do on the team rosters. In the meantime, the team roster pages are bookmarked in the same place as the Roster Matrix, in the first menu item in the left column, ROSTERS/PLAYERS/MOVES.
Gallegos was injured when signed so was never active. Basically he was on the 60-day DL from the start.
Rats, there was already a game thread. It had just fallen to page 2 because there was so many other active threads since I started this a few days ago. I merged our two threads into one.
One of my to-dos for when the smoke clears is to see if we can have more threads on page 1.
#STLCards vs. Washington (7/2):
Carpenter 1B
Pham CF
Piscotty RF
Gyorko 3B
Molina C
Grichuk LF
Garcia 2B
Mejia SS
Martinez P— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) July 2, 2017
That keeps the Cards below the 105% threshold at 103.3%. Now Flores and his staff can enjoy the holiday weekend. What may be the final update to the spreadsheet is posted above.
The #STLCards deal with 8th round pick Wilberto Rivera now official. Gets $350k bonus. Team has signed 27 of top 28 picks in #MLBDraft.
— Rob Rains (@RobRains) July 2, 2017
Hopefully the Cards will have a press release like last year, but being this is a holiday weekend, there could be a delay.
Also good timing playing them right after they lost Trea Turner. Tough blow for them.
I thought the back end of the pen would be a strength this year. Looks pretty uncertain now.
July 1, 2017 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Former Cardinals in the News – 2017 to Aug. 2024 (closed) #26316Neither ligament repair pitcher – Seth Maness and Mitch Harris – was able to bounce back, as Maness has been designated for assignment by the Royals.
My guess is Rivera signed for between $275K and $375K.
Also understand #STLCards 8th rd pick Wilberto Rivera has agreed to terms, pending physical. Leaves 4 unsigned picks not likely to sign.
— Rob Rains (@RobRains) July 1, 2017
Also understand #STLCards 8th rd pick Wilberto Rivera has agreed to terms, pending physical. Leaves 4 unsigned picks not likely to sign.
— Rob Rains (@RobRains) July 1, 2017
C2016 did not mean to hint trade. I said that just based on my first impression of the title. Fowler does have no trade protection, but if things get rocky, it could be made to go away ($).
I wonder if Wacha is turning the corner. I own him in my most important fantasy league but I put him on the bench for the first time despite two starts this week because I was worried he would get shelled by better teams.
I am glad it worked for you, forsch, and welcome!
At least one other had the same problem today, but it seemed to clear up when she re-started her browser.
Spreadsheet above updated.
14th-rder Donivan Williams signs w/@Cardinals for $300k ($175k vs pool). Illinois HS SS, solid arm, avg run, bat potential. @MLBDraft
— Jim Callis (@jimcallisMLB) July 1, 2017
14th-rder Donivan Williams signs w/@Cardinals for $300k ($175k vs pool). Illinois HS SS, solid arm, avg run, bat potential. @MLBDraft
— Jim Callis (@jimcallisMLB) July 1, 2017
-
AuthorPosts
