Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
After years of seeing hot and cold Pham, healthy and injured Pham, I would not be ready to proclaim him the starter in center.
Also weren’t you the one (sorry if I mixed up the poster), who pointed out that Fowler does not profile well in left?
To be honest, when I saw the title, I initially thought you meant “move” as in trade.
July 1, 2017 at 4:20 pm in reply to: Trade Ideas/Acquisition Ideas/Non-Cards Rumors – 2017-2018 #26294Thanks for sharing, C2016. That is what I would have guessed, as a conservative approach. Still the fact he was willing to say it removes a lot of uncertainty as to how they see themselves.
What an oddity for Peoria. No singles, just three doubles and still won, 1-0.
Not as much as I do right now, I can assure you. But sometimes, change is necessary.
#STLCards vs. Washington (7/1):
Pham CF
Grichuk LF
J. Martinez RF
Gyorko 3B
Molina C
Voit 1B
DeJong SS
Mejia 2B
Wacha P— St. Louis Cardinals (@Cardinals) July 1, 2017
Welcome. To be honest, I don’t know how to mark threads as “read”. I just added it to my to-do list to look into.
I received an email question from a member, “Why PayPal?”
Many of you prefer to be on a monthly plan for access to TCN. The logistics of having new billing every month would be onerous for you and me. Therefore, the site is set up with recurring payments (once you enter your payment info for the first time).
The only way to make recurring billing work is to store your payment information somewhere. The question became where best to do that.
The best and safest way to store your payment information is in PayPal. Because financial transactions are their business, their security is second to none. Only you can see the details of your financial information. I cannot. And that is the way it should be.
For those worried about potential problems, I am your support, not an 800 number. My commitment to you is that if there are billing issues with your account, I will make things right.
They had Duke “start” the game ahead of Nicacio. As a courtesy, they always let the rehabbers get their work in first.
I am surprised to see Duke pitch on consecutive days right out of the gate. He must be more ready than I thought.
Rehabbing #stlcards reliever Zach Duke threw his second scoreless inning in 2 days in Gulf Coast League this morning. K'd 2 of 3 batters.
— Brian Walton (@B_Walton) July 1, 2017
July 1, 2017 at 8:57 am in reply to: Former Cardinals in the News – 2017 to Aug. 2024 (closed) #26254Talk about Craig was that it was driven by a foot injury, but the severity of the decline is so severe, I still wonder what was really behind it.
Another tip from a user received via email.
“Logging in was a little odd, in that I didn’t immediately have access to the member stories until I closed my browser and reopened it.”
Most of the time, you can get around this by simply reloading the page in question. Browsers save a copy of the page to speed loading, but does not check to see if you are logged in.
June 30, 2017 at 4:52 pm in reply to: Former Cardinals in the News – 2017 to Aug. 2024 (closed) #26229The #RedSox have released Allen Craig.
— Pete Abraham (@PeteAbe) June 30, 2017
You will always be first, stlcard25!
BA links the #STLCards to Dominican outfielder Adanson Cruz as well as Venezuelan's Sander Mora (SS) and Jesus Orrechia (C) on July 2. https://t.co/SoWfMWB0fW
— Derek Shore (@D_Shore23) June 30, 2017
Sorry you were the one to take the first arrows. Others, feel free to get your questions on the table.
June 30, 2017 at 11:22 am in reply to: Trade Ideas/Acquisition Ideas/Non-Cards Rumors – 2017-2018 #26186I wrote about the Miguel Montero flap in Chicago the other day.
I speculate about motivations behind the Miguel Montero outburst in Chicago. https://t.co/kWjApih4oh
— Brian Walton (@B_Walton) June 29, 2017
Welcome, stlcard25. You are the first to discover our soft opening. As a result, you encountered the first public problems.
USERID vs. NAME
You seem to have figured out how to change your name in your user profile. Others can update your profile, too (including what name is displayed, avatar, etc.), at the upper right via WELCOME > MY PROFILE. Also, here is the direct URL.
thecardinalnation.com/wp-admin/profile.php
I am looking into changing the default for everyone to display your USERID, rather than your name. Ideally, I would prefer to keep your name in the profile, but in the background, as it will help when billing time comes around.
However, I certainly understand the privacy issue and am trying to figure out how to make the system-wide change to USERID appearing here.
MOBILE
In order to get the site up in an incredibly short time, I had to make the decision to make site rendering on mobile be a clean up item once the site is stable. It is definitely high on the priority list for phase 2.
Welcome!
June 30, 2017 at 10:28 am in reply to: Former Cardinals in the News – 2017 to Aug. 2024 (closed) #26171IF Ildemaro Vargas called up by Arizona.
Vargas is the 2nd ex-#stlcards minor leaguer to go thru indy ball on way to Arizona (David Peralta). https://t.co/yPdGFBxiE1
— Brian Walton (@B_Walton) June 30, 2017
-
AuthorPosts
