2017 MLB Game #81: Cards vs, Nats: Sun Jul 2

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2017 MLB Game #81: Cards vs, Nats: Sun Jul 2

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar thejager 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Carlos Martinez (6‐6, 2.88) vs. Max Scherzer (9‐5, 2.06) 7:08 p.m. ESPN

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Brian Walton Brian Walton.
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Carlos Martinez (6-6) vs. Max Scherzer (9-5)

Didn’t see a game thread yet so I thought I would start one. The Cubs announcers were talking about the over/under on strikeouts in this one and figured it would be 20. I’ll take the under on that one.

Looking forward to tonights game. Going to have my chicken on the grill, some homemade ice cream, and a cigar afterwards. Then after the game an episode of Barnaby Jones. Life is good.

r/Rat

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Rats, there was already a game thread. It had just fallen to page 2 because there was so many other active threads since I started this a few days ago. I merged our two threads into one.

One of my to-dos for when the smoke clears is to see if we can have more threads on page 1.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Brian Walton Brian Walton.
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Ok, thanks, not a problem. I didn’t even know there was a Page 2 yet.

That looks like a heavy right-handed lineup against Scherzer but at this point I guess that’s the best we have. After seeing the lineup I might take the Over on the 20 strikeouts that Casper and Deshaies talked about.

r/Rat

TexasCard
    Participant

Free

Channel turned.

stlcard25
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

As the song says…2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

Cmart has faltered and given up two 2 run bombs to spoil the battle of the “aces.” Meanwhile, Scherzer has struck out 5 of the 6 batters he has faced.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The Nats’ pen is even more unsettled than the Cards’ but they got the job done this time.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Brian Walton Brian Walton.
    thejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

bummer… btu a good week… let’s keep it rolling into the AS break

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years