Former Cardinals in the News

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Former Cardinals in the News

Viewing 9 posts - 1,326 through 1,334 (of 1,334 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Participant

Paid - Annual

Ooops…

MrperkinsMrperkins
    Participant

Free

I read that too. In his defence, the rule normally only affects National League teams and is new but still…come on! But where was his bench coach to say Hey skipper, why you sending out Hendrik instead of Abreau?

MrperkinsMrperkins
    Participant

Free

Personally I think he just came back because they are wearing those fantastic uniforms again this year. I own a home and an away jersey, each with a 75yr anniversary of Comisky Park patch on sleeve.

jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Grichuk has 26 RBI so far this season, second best total in the AL.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Toronto has a pretty good team overall…

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Former Post-Dispatch columnist Vahe Gregorian wrote a very positive piece about Mike Matheny.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Daniel Descalso signed a ninor league deal with the Twins.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Randy Arozarena has come back down to earth this year. He currently has a slash line of .264/.356/.393/.749 with 4HR’s and 16 RBI’s. While that isn’t horrible it is certainly more pedestrian than his MVP type numbers he put up last post season.

Meanwhile the guy to keep an eye on is Adolis Garcia. He currently has a slash line of .297/.339/.585/.923 with 10HR’s and 27 RBI’s. I still can’t believe we gave him up for basically nothing (cash considerations). That was a BAD move and I questioned it at the time.

Viewing 9 posts - 1,326 through 1,334 (of 1,334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years