Cardinals Odds and Projections

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Cardinals Odds and Projections

Viewing 10 posts - 326 through 335 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Free

Considering this thread was started to discuss odds makers and Cardinal team projections from different sites, I don’t see where the OF discussion belongs here.

There are threads for 2021 BOLD PREDICTIONS, 2021 projections, 4/1 game, Bader to miss 4 weeks, and Our Young Outfielders that seems more appropriate, IMO.

Participant

I project that the Cards will again have offensive issues at SS and in CF.
    Is that better, Forsch?

Participant

Free

No. It goes in the predictions thread, IMO. Why do we need to re-hash the same thing in yet another thread? I’m pretty sure you started a thread on the whole offense last year that is still out there. It wasn’t specific to just 1 year.

Participant

Okay, Forsch. Thank you for your specific advice and instructions.

Participant

Free

Np

Participant

You make a good moderator, Forsch.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

In case anyone cares about the purpose of this thread…

23 of 37 ESPN staffers pick the Cardinals to win the NL Central. From among them, Jesse Rogers is among two who thinks the Cards will reach the World Series and one of the 37 (not clear who) predicts they will win it all.

Also, Flaherty got one Cy Young vote and Carlson five for Rookie of the Year.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31157915/2021-mlb-season-predictions-division-champs-world-series-picks-mvp-cy-young-favorites

Participant

Free

I would consider those to be fair projections. Considering only 1 thought the Cardinals would win it all and only 2 to reach the World Series, that would be in line with my thinking. The Cardinals have a team that could win it all but everything has to come together for them to do it.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

MLB.com’s Power Rankings drop the Cardinals from 10th to 13th (of 30).

https://www.mlb.com/news/mlb-power-rankings-after-week-1-2021

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Not close to the Dodgers, but second-best in the NL.

Viewing 10 posts - 326 through 335 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years