2020 Cardinals schedule

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Cardinals schedule

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Full details here.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It’s hard to imagine this depleted team being able to play .500 baseball with that schedule. Maybe they’ll pull it off, but I don’t see it.

I’m glad they are trying to play as many games as possible, even if it’s unbalanced.

Participant

Paid - Annual

It is going to be a difficult schedule but two saving graces are the fact we don’t have to travel cross country and all of the away games shouldn’t be as difficult in empty stadiums. We just need to hurry and get healthy so we can have our regular team on the field.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Avatargscottar.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Avatargscottar.
    jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That’s a nice article BW. Can I get that schedule in calendar format?!

jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

There was talk of the club having a couple days to workout before resuming the schedule. Did that ever happen or is this cold turkey?

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

We are assuming there arent going to be any more hiccups here. You realize what happens when you assume?

r/Esteemed Rat

Participant

Paid - Annual

The positive side is that we get to see some of the young guys thrown into the battle. Guys that we might not have seen until next year or the year after. Let’s cheer for them to rise to the challenge.

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

The Reds announcers said tonight that all ten of the Cardinal/Cub games will be played at Wrigley?

Everyone of them???

r/Esteemed Rat

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

jj-cf-stl asked:

Can I get that schedule in calendar format?!

Right click on the image, select “open in new tab” and save or print the file as you choose. This is my fourth saved and printed version of the 2020 schedule. Somehow I doubt it will be the last.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

jj-cf-stl asked:

There was talk of the club having a couple days to workout before resuming the schedule. Did that ever happen or is this cold turkey?

That hope to do real workouts was apparently sacrificed in the desire to get playing. They participated in scheduled individual workouts at Busch before leaving and expanded to two players at a time today in Chicago. No practice together as a team until they play. We shall see how rusty they look tomorrow.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Rats asked:

The Reds announcers said tonight that all ten of the Cardinal/Cub games will be played at Wrigley?

Everyone of them???

The answer is yes. I explained why in a fair amount of detail in the schedule article on the home page.

jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

TY for the calendar schedule. It was tongue in cheek request and you made it happen!

ZTRZTR
    Participant

Free

As long as no fans are allowed in stadiums home/away matters a lot less.

If fans return then it could matter but it is what it is.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Looks possible that Oviedo could get a few more starts. I have never been in favor of 6 man rotations, but it seems it could help the starter’s potential to go more innings.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Looking at the glut of double headers (6) from September 5th thru 18th, (including 3 in one week) it sure seems our playoffs will be determined by them. Likely will be more about winning, and less innings management.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Looks like Kim will pitch one of the games Thursday. I also didn’t realize the Pirates have sed 26 or 27 pitchers this season.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Yes, it appears to be Kim and Oviedo on Thursday. I will put up game threads when I get a view of who the Bucs are starting. They were off today, so no media news from them.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks to the idiotic blackout rules, I get to miss 5 games in a row with the series against Pittsburgh and Cleveland this weekend.

Participant

Free

Stlcard25, with $70 and a photograph you could get to enjoy a front row seat at all 5 of those games……as a cardboard fan…………sorry, couldn’t resist it.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I think $70 would put us in the Uecker section, not with Nelly down front… 😉

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Stlcard25, with $70 and a photograph you could get to enjoy a front row seat at all 5 of those games……as a cardboard fan…………sorry, couldn’t resist it.

That gave me a good laugh. Maybe I could convince them to put a camera in there for a fee so I could get the bird’s eye view from the expensive seats.

Participant

Free

The price I heard was $70 and a photograph with it all going to Cardinals Care but fans do pay by what section they are sitting in so I guess. I saw some seats last night scattered throughout the lower sections that looked like they had something white taped on the upright part of the seat but they were not all together. Have no clue what they are.

Oh yeah, how come those cardboard fans are not social distanced or masked? Don’t kill the messenger please.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years