2020 Cardinals schedule

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Cardinals schedule

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Sales on tickets for all 2020 midweek games have already begun – $6 free concessions with a $6 ticket. This is one way to get to 3.4 million.

From the Cardinals:

To celebrate pitchers and catchers reporting for Spring Training, the St. Louis Cardinals have announced a special 12-hour ticket flash sale beginning tomorrow at 10 AM CT.

Fans can purchase tickets for any Monday—Thursday game (excluding Opening Day) for just $6.

Additionally, each $6 ticket purchased will be pre-loaded with $6 in Cards Cash for fans to use towards concessions or merchandise inside Busch Stadium.

Fans can purchase up to eight of the special $6 tickets per person, per game. Games available in this special sale include matchups with the Cubs, Dodgers, Nationals, Braves, Phillies, Royals and more.

Tickets will be available at cardinals.com or via phone at 314.345.9000. Again, this special ticket flash sale will only be available until 10 PM CT on Tuesday, February 11.

For more information, visit cardinals.com/flashsale.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

I’m going to be in the area for the Padres series and want to take my friend and his son and my nephew. Only issue I have is I’m not sure of the schedule for all of them. Friend has work and a new 1 year old along with his other kids and my nephew plays baseball as well. My brother doesn’t know the schedule yet.

Don’t worry though. I’m sure they’ll be plenty of cheap tickets on Stubhub. lol

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Or maybe not…

858booyah
    Participant

Free

They should’ve cancelled it a couple weeks ago. Would rather of had the home games even if it’s in front of no one. Why we gave up 2 home games was questionable to begin with. Both teams should’ve given up a home contest.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

This is a general story on the schedule with some non-specific details. The tweet comment relates to the time zone benefit of playing in-division. Sadly, the blackouts remain.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

One of the two opening day games looks to be the Yankees and Nationals.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Long thread, but the short version is that it may take a while for the schedule to be released.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Don’t the Reds usually open up the season at home? I would think they’d be a part of it but this is different times than the usual.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Don’t the Reds usually open up the season at home? I would think they’d be a part of it but this is different times than the usual.

For years and years the Reds traditionally opened up the MLB season but that tradition seems to have gone by the wayside in recent years.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Tradition can be ok – but only if Manfred can monetize it. 😉

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Any word on when a schedule will come out? Maybe by the end of this week, early next week?

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

A question for Brian. What kind of stadiums do they have in England for American baseball? Since I know nothing about Cricket, or the size of their playing fields. Are those fields similar? I would guess they would have temporary stands and walls.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Scroll down to the “Venue” section…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MLB_London_Series

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Full schedule not expected until early next week, says Mo. Told me he was fine with the first version he saw.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Opener would be on July 24.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I guess this would have been “BREAKING NEWS” 60 days ago, but for the record…

https://twitter.com/Boomskie/status/1279106520500715520

14NyquisT
    Participant

Whoopie….(jumping up and down clapping) no All-Star break this season.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.