Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I need some help reconciling the current Roster Matrix (Sat morning 11/16). The organization total says 309, but if you add up the teams it looks like 311.
St. Louis 38
Memphis 27
Springfield 25
Palm Beach 27
Peoria 27
State College 29
Johnson City 29
GCL 28
DSL Blue 30
DSL Red 28
International Signed 23-Joe
Urías is back but now Chris Ellis looks to be missing from Memphis (should be at 23?).
-JoeIt looks like Ramón Urías disappeared from the matrix. I think Memphis has 27 on its roster right now…
-JoeBrian’s handy roster matrix gives the story on Voit as this:
06/25: Voit Memphis to STL, added to 40-Man Roster.
08/21: Voit STL to Memphis.
08/27: Voit Memphis to STL.Thank you both. Sounds like clock starts when they hit the MLB roster, regardless of MLB service time.
So of the twelve guys who aren’t arbitration-eligible until 2021, bottom line is:
3 option years remaining: Alcántara, Brebbia, DeJong, Flaherty, Sherriff, and Voit.
2 option years remaining: Bader, Lucas, Sierra, Sosa, Valera, and Wick.
Have I got it?
This is great info, Brian. Thank you.
Thanks, Brian.
-
AuthorPosts
