Roster Matrix

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Roster Matrix

This topic contains 67 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Avatar jlshetler 2 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

gscottar, that is a good question and a good idea. I don’t see the function, but I will ask the developer of the team rosters code. Ideally, one could sort by any of the fields (roster number or DOB, for example).

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

Gscott, you can sort team rosters by position on the milb.com app

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Considering Pena didn’t make a full season roster I’m surprised he’s still in the Cards organization.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Things can change fast, BHC.

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Chris Beck and Mike Hauschild of Memphis to the 7-day IL. Jesus Cruz and Harold Arauz from Springfield to Memphis. Kodi Whitely from Palm Beach to Springfield. Michael Perri from Johnson City (EST) to Palm Beach.

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Mike O’Reilly has been assigned to Springfield and Luke Gregerson will now be rehabbing in Springfield.

BlackHillsCard
    BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Jim Voyles released from Peoria and Sebastian Tabata activated. Sucks for Voyles.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The team roster pages and the newly-updated Roster Matrix for short-season are current and always free!

St. Louis Cardinals Organization Roster Matrix – 2019 Second Half and Short-Season

jlshetler
    Participant

Free

It looks like Ramón Urías disappeared from the matrix. I think Memphis has 27 on its roster right now…
    -Joe

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I will look into it. Thanks.

jlshetler
    Participant

Free

Urías is back but now Chris Ellis looks to be missing from Memphis (should be at 23?).
    -Joe

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

The count is right. I just lost Ellis when I went to move him from the relief column to the starting column. Fixed now. Thank you for pointing it out.

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual
    jlshetler
    Participant

Free

I need some help reconciling the current Roster Matrix (Sat morning 11/16). The organization total says 309, but if you add up the teams it looks like 311.

St. Louis 38
    Memphis 27
    Springfield 25
    Palm Beach 27
    Peoria 27
    State College 29
    Johnson City 29
    GCL 28
    DSL Blue 30
    DSL Red 28
    International Signed 23

-Joe

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I am glad you are paying that close of attention, but a couple of your numbers are incorrect – the first and last. The St. Louis total is 33, not 38. 2020 international signed is 26, not 23. If you add them up, you’ll get 309.

jlshetler
    Participant

Free

Thanks Brian, you’re right. I didn’t see the 3 international players added on 09/03, or notice that 5 players on the 40-Man were being included in the Memphis and Springfield totals. That fixes it!

-Joe

Viewing 18 posts - 51 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years