Fantasy “All Time” Cardinals Draft

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Fantasy “All Time” Cardinals Draft

Viewing 3 posts - 451 through 453 (of 453 total)
  • Author
    mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Mine hasn’t been that bad. I just hope it doesn’t last 10 days.

Nigel T
    Participant

Paid - Three Months

I was never in danger, but we felt quite ill for three weeks with nausea and felt like we were in a mental haze.

bicyclemike

Paid - Annual

Feel better boys. Ironically I woke up yesterday morning with a bit of a scratchy throat. Today I feel about the same and my voice was funny – kind of a combo Lou Rawls-and-cartoon-Archie Andrews.

I work in an office four days a week so am taking no chances and went out and got a Covid test today. I don’t think I have Covid (vaccinated and boosted), but as I said I don’t want to take any chances.

All the best to the nine Cardinals teams. I submitted my vote, listing my team in all five slots. 🙂 Naw, of course not. I voted for five, but all 9 teams would give just about anyone a run for their moola.

As a kid back in the APBA days, APBA had these all-time great teams. I would sometimes play those teams as if they were barnstorming, matching them up against stock teams, both good and not-so-good. Rarely did they lose, but once in awhile a team would give them fits.

Viewing 3 posts - 451 through 453 (of 453 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years