2027 TCN Community Top Prospect Voting Thread

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 2027 TCN Community Top Prospect Voting Thread

Viewing 10 posts - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320806
    Yoshi11
    Participant

    Free

    While I understand the appeals of Mathews and Doyle as prospects, and have to admit I tend to have a bit of a bias for hitters over pitchers compared to consensus, I had Bernal pretty safely as my #2 prospect coming into this exercise. Either way, we all knew it was going to be close in this range, in fact I expected more Joshua Baez support in the top 4 than we’ve seen. I’m sticking with Bernal at 4 and will be excited to hopefully vote for someone new at #5.

    #320807
    Cardinals27
    Participant

    Free

    I’ll take Joshua Baez and his combined 41 homers between Memphis and the Lou at number 4. It’s very close between Baez and Bernal. There are 4 or 5 close in my estimation which speaks of the depth of our system.

    #320809
    forsch31
    Participant

    Free

    #4 – Josh Baez

    #320820
    LACardFan
    Participant

    Free

    #4 – Bernal

    #320827
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    #4 Bernal. I’m not sold, but he is good and kind of backs into it.

    I had Bernal and Baez behind Franklin earlier, but they both broke in and were not bested by ML pitching which is a big box to check. Baez gets pulled for a UT so the D is truly bad. A butt on the ground catcher is never going to be good back there, but maybe no worse than everybody else’s.

    #320833
    CariocaCardinal
    Participant

    Free

    Roby could craçk. My top 10 if healthy

    #320847
    flood21
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    4. Josh Baez

    #320854
    14NyquisT
    Participant

    I have Bernal at #4.

    #320863
    AlbertTheMachine
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    #4 Leo Bernal

    #320864
    AlbertTheMachine
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I agree with Bling. The really poor defense is holding Josh Baez back for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years