2027 TCN Community Top Prospect Voting Thread

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 2027 TCN Community Top Prospect Voting Thread

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320649
    Gagliano
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I’m sticking with Bernal at 3.

    #320655
    Cardinals27
    Participant

    Free

    I love the way many of our prospects finished their seasons. Bob Reed mentioned Doyle hot finish. And while he has not been in our ranking conversation yet, Molina had an even better finish.
    30 2/3innings in his last 6 starts, allowed 21 hits, 1 earned run, 6 walks and 38 Ks. I’d say he has figured out the AAA baseball after a dismal AAA start. It’s unusual the variance he had in my rankings. He pitched great at Molina and had 11/13, then he struggled at AAA Andujar dropped him to 16/17. With his finish i consider him almost ready for the big leagues and he’s my 8th choice.

    #320663
    LACardFan
    Participant

    Free

    #3 Bernal

    #320665
    Nigel T
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I have never read through these threads and thiught everybody is right…yet here we are. There are at least eight guys I can’t differentiate.
    I remain Joshua Baez at three.

    #320675
    forsch31
    Participant

    Free

    #3 – Josh Baez

    Barely 23 years old and played in 29 games in St. Louis this year. In AA and AAA combined over the last 2 years and almost 800 plate appearances, he hit 50 home runs and stole 55 bases. His OPS was a little under .900 and he struck out about 25% of the time.

    In his last 49 plate appearances in the majors this year, his batting line was .304/.347/.543/.890.

    #320693
    SoonerinNC
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    Baez #3

    #320697
    flood21
    Participant

    Paid - Three Months

    3. Doyle

Viewing 7 posts - 101 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years