2021 Cardinals MLB Game 95 thread – Tuesday, July 20 vs. Cubs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 95 thread – Tuesday, July 20 vs. Cubs

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    1982 willie
    Participant

Well Reyes pitching in a game he shouldn’t had to be in but oh well. Let’s get it done.

1982 willie
    Participant

Got to throw fastballs here, too much fooling around. Fastballs fastballs, fastballs.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

If he doesn’t get Rizzo out, I think I’d bring in Gallegos.

1982 willie
    Participant

Stupid walks, stuff you can’t do.

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This is not good. Reyes has got to get out of this. It starts with throwing strikes!

1982 willie
    Participant

They probably don’t have anyone warming up, seems about right.

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

Throw strikes!!!

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

One hit gives them 4 runs

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Why are the cubs even swinging? They’re helping out Reyes, but he’s so wild it doesn’t matter. Just bring in a position player who can toss underhanded balls to the plate, slow pitch softball style.

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

Throw strikes

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

MILWAUKEE BUCKS YOUR 2021 NBA CHAMPS!!!

1982 willie
    Participant

Schildt is losing this game. It’s the pitchers number one but you have to be able to see a pitcher doesn’t have it quickly and be prepared.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Evidently, Shildt was hypnotized by the melt down.

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Terrible job by the bullpen in the ninth.

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

Pitchers over thinking and trying to be too cute. Throw strikes and attack.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This is disgusting. Schildt is a moron for not making a change earlier.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well this game may be showing you we don’t have what it takes, from top to bottom. Yadi and Dejong started this mess by not doing their jobs. And then Reyes struggles and shildt doesn’t recognize fast enough. Here I thought we was going on a run but old habits die hard I guess. If we lose this game along with the losers we are losing it to, it’s easily the worst game of the year so far in a year with many bad games.

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

27 walks w the bases loaded. At some point you have to say we aren’t going to make the playoffs just throw strikes and make them earn it.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Maddux needs to go. Someone has to be held accountable. Can’t fire the whole bullpen.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’ve said many times they have needed to add another solid reliever, instead of dumpster diving. Something had to give eventually. Cheap asses!!

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

The mentality and culture of this team is soft. That many walks w bases loaded shows the pitchers do not have it in them to compete and attack.They are scared to throw strikes. It has been a gutless team for years now and this is more proof. They have zero mental toughness.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

From here on out I am hoping for the best for our team, and pray our prospects can help soon.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

I believe it was mentioned last night that Reyes walls were gonna catch up with him.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Heck of a time for Reyes’ first blown save. This is one of those games that should cost someone their job if Mo has any guts.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

It took a lot of screwing up on the field, in the dugout, and elsewhere to get into this mess. The guilty are too many to mention by name.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.