2020 Spring Training Game(s) Thread

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Spring Training Game(s) Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 456 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Gant was not sharp, with a lot of pitches up. Two hits and two walks in two innings, but no runs allowed.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Gallegos closes out the 3-0 win for Gant (who was the pitcher of record during the scoring) to conclude spring training (at least this version). The Cards are 10-9-2.

Participant

Paid - Annual

Not much to say anymore :(. Disappointment doesn’t cover it.

Participant

Paid - Three Months

I have mlb2k16 for my old ps3 in the basement. I spent all winter creating the Cardinals minor league system. I have well over 100 players created. I was kicking ass with Dennis Ortega when everyone else was waving so long on the Julio Rodriguez caboose. Heck, I have Pages, Soto, AND Edgardo Rodriguez.

I’m thinking this season is going to go down…just in my basement. PS.. trading for Goldshmidt was one of the most difficult tasks I have accomplished in life. This clearly explains why I have spent so much time alone in my basement.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by AvatarNigel T.
    thejagerthejager
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I was at work and made a point to watch the end of the game closely. Might be the last time we watch any baseball for a long time.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Gallegos looked good in the ninth, but perhaps by that point, everyone just wanted to leave…

Regarding watching, I will put my comments on the TV thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 451 through 456 (of 456 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years