2020 Cardinals line-up & rotation

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2020 Cardinals line-up & rotation

Viewing 3 posts - 376 through 378 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Free

I am not normally a VEB fan but this article makes sense; however, they seem to think that Weiters does not exist – never mentioned. But with expanded rosters for this type of schedule I assume the Cards would carry 3 catchers and an extra pitcher or two plus CARLSON. Even Ironman Yadi will not be able to take on an 8 game per week sked including a doubleheader and no days off.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Mark Saxon made an updated prediction with an expanded roster. The guys on his opening roster who are not on the 40-man today:

C: Ivan Herrera
    IF: John Nogowski
    OF: Dylan Carlson
    SP: Ricardo Sanchez (actually on the 40-man, but never pitched above AA)
    RP: Jesus Cruz, Kodi Whitley (He also lists Akeem Bostick and Angel Rondon among possibilities)

Thoughts anyone?

Participant

Paid - Annual

VEB takes a stab at a 30 man roster and 20 man taxi squad. (Note: I am not endorsing VEB. I think this site is of higher quality. I just think the new roster dynamic is an interesting discussion point.)

https://www.vivaelbirdos.com/2020/5/16/21260388/building-a-30-man-roster-20-man-taxi-squad-2020-coronavirus

Viewing 3 posts - 376 through 378 (of 378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years