TCN Pitchers/Players of the Month – 2019

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum TCN Pitchers/Players of the Month – 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The article also says:

‘Every player in the system has an equal chance, with only their performance during the month used to differentiate the best of the best.’

I doubt if there’s a whole lot of difference between the Appalachian league and the DSL. Although, I admit that I feel more comfortable seeing YaSenka get the award than I would if Gustavo Rodriguez got it.

As with assessing anything or anyone, you just can’t do it on numbers alone. There is always subjective aspect to it, also. You have to have to listen to your gut, as well as everybody else around you.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Many college players are in the Appy League. The play is better quality than in the DSL. I was not arbitrary when I drew the line between the complex leagues and the rest.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Garcia was a big part of Memphis’ run that brought them back to .500 level, which was quite amazing.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Adolis Garcia has all of the tools, just not the consistency. Kind of like O’Neill if he can ever master the strike zone he could be an everyday MLB player. He is Puig-lite.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual
Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.