StL 2019 Game 125 thread: Tue 8/20 vs. Brewers

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum StL 2019 Game 125 thread: Tue 8/20 vs. Brewers

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Did anyone experience a sudden blackout of FSM last night on Directv? I was watching the game at a local bar, and all of a sudden it became blacked out after the third inning?

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Interesting tweet Brian. Helsley pitching with a lead for first time. Now that’s worthy of his high prospect status. Now if Schildt can only give Fernandez more prime time opportunities.

Minuteman3
    Participant

Free

This was what one fan heard Braun saying when Dexter hit his ‘smash’ double in the 7th: “I got it, I got it, I got it, YOU TAKE IT.”

Wong’s single was about the only true hit the Cards had with the bases loaded (Dex’s was an anomaly) but patience at the plate (Edmond-12 pitches) sure pays off when the bases are loaded.

TIVO was a winner. Watched the 8th and 9th this am with BBB. (Breakfast, Bacon & Baseball) but I admit to becoming a tad concerned with all those Brewers getting hits in the late innings.

Get out the broom and go for it Cards. Wainwright is at HOME.

Carp starts tonight – wanna bet?

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I must confess that while I attempted to sleep, my curiosity grew and I watched a little more of the game after signing off here. Nice work by the offense and the bullpen, for the most part. Great to see the team taking care of business at Busch. Now let’s hope they finish the sweep off tonight and that the Cubs find a way to stub their toe a few times at Wrigley this week.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Harrison Joseph Bader sure does look like a new man. Makes you wonder if the hitting tutorledge down in Memphis might just be a titch superior to what the big club has? A win tonight really has The Crew questioning just what kind of a team they really are. Come 9pm tonight let’s hope that Euro and Minuteman3 are waving their red brooms back-and-forth like crazed madmen.

GameCard
    Participant

Free

Memphis hitting coach is in St. Louis.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Wow! It sure didn’t take Mo long to pull the trigger on that…..thanks GC (that’s “GameCard” to the layman).

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

C27, yes there was a DirecTV outage during last night’s game. Scroll back a few pages and you’ll see mention of it.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Wow! It sure didn’t take Mo long to pull the trigger on that…..thanks GC (that’s “GameCard” to the layman).

Pugsy, I think the Memphis hitting coach was promoted last week when Budaska got canned.

Viewing 9 posts - 101 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.