Outfield Dilemma …

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Outfield Dilemma …

Viewing 6 posts - 476 through 481 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    bccran
    Participant

Euro –

Thank you very much for catching that! My mistake, and duly noted.
    Again, thanks.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

mm3, statistical discussions should never be about winning and losing between posters. bccran and I were not competing, but I did need clarification on his information because I knew it was incorrect for 2019.

Pretty sure this will sound odd, but I go to baseball sites looking for differing opinions than mine. It’s a way of cross-checking my opinion, and if I need to adjust my opinion, I will. If we all had the same opinion…..

14NyquisT
    Participant

jj wrote:

Pretty sure this will sound odd, but I go to baseball sites looking for differing opinions than mine. It’s a way of cross-checking my opinion, and if I need to adjust my opinion, I will. If we all had the same opinion…..

JJ…. not odd at all. I wish more folks would follow your way of sizing things up.

bccran
    Participant

I go to baseball sites mainly to learn. There are some incredibly astute and knowledgable people re baseball in general, the Cardinals organization, etc. on these sites.

14NyquisT
    Participant

bc….. any favorites?

bccran
    Participant

Brian
    BHC
    jj
    Gscott
    Mudville
    CC
    MM

To name a few.

Viewing 6 posts - 476 through 481 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 25 years