Off Season Activities (all teams)

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Off Season Activities (all teams)

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

If the suspension had been for last season, would Cano still have to sit out another 102 games?

Edit- Is it possible he still owes games in 2022?

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl.
    stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The suspension was for 162 games, so I would assume if this season is less than a full 162, he would owe games. As it stands now, I don’t imagine it will be many games, probably 20ish at most.

jj-cf-stljj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

That’s how I was looking at it too, that suspensions go by team games played.

Participant

Paid - Annual

As we all know “serious trade talks “ can mean different things to different people but it would be interesting if he is being shopped.

Edit: I see this was already posted on the Trade Ideas thread.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Avatargscottar.
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Yeah, I posted it on the trade thread, because to be honest, I remain confused about what this thread is supposed to cover that the ongoing one we always have stuck to the top does not.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I agree this thread probably wasn’t necessary. I think some posters forget to look at the threads that are pinned.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 19 hours ago by Avatargscottar.
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Scotty and BW – This thread was to be about deals that actually go down this off season (by trade of by FA signings). For two reasons –

1.) To see which players are gone as far as possibilities.
    2.) To look at the compensation received to compare with players that are still on the market.

It wasn’t meant to deal with trade ideas/acquisitions ideas/non-cards rumors…….just actual happenings to be analyzed.

Participant

Paid - Annual

I was shocked to hear that the Cardinals may be interested in signing DJ LeMahieu. I heard a report on MLB radio and then read an article on MLB Trade Runors. This sounds like an agent trying to create a perception to generate more activity from teams actually interested in DJ. Anyone see it differently?

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Check out the LeMahieu discussion on the Trade Rumors thread. The Cardinals were just apparently checking in. Nothing of substance to it that anyone can tell.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Liam Hendriks signs with Chicago 4 years, $54M.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years