2023 StL Game #49: Monday, May 22 at Reds

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 2023 StL Game #49: Monday, May 22 at Reds

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #221632
    Jnevel
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    He got a fastball. Tough location. But he hit it!

    #221633
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    I was giving DeJong a mild scolding for fouling off ball 4, and then he hits a game-tying double.

    #221634
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Let’s push this go ahead across. One more time, Mercado.

    #221635
    Jnevel
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    And here comes Diaz. This guy has been lights out.

    #221636
    Jnevel
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    31 K’s in 17 innings

    #221637
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    C’mon, Burly.

    #221638
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    It looked like Burly’s batters box was floating in rough seas.

    #221639
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    I liked our chances in those two matchups and I have to acknowledge the Redbird field manager doing his best to win it right there. Just didn’t work out.

    #221640
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    Hmmm, a walk to Myers. Let’s see how this works out.

    #221641
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Pirates win at home and Brewers down 6-1 at home vs. HOU in the visitor half of the 6th.

    #221642
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    A halfway decent throw would’ve nailed Myers on the SB.

    #221643
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    GS in MIL. HOU now leads 10-1 in the 6th. Alverez…Go figure.

    #221644
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    Gio works around the walk, stolen base and wild pitch to send us to the 9th tied.

    #221645
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Nice…Best guy to reach.

    #221646
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    After that inning, I’d think really hard before pinch hitting for Knizner again when Willy is DHing.

    #221647
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    What’s takin’ so F’n long?

    #221648
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Goldy ain’t getting done.

    #221649
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    I hope he takes off for 3B.

    #221650
    blingboy
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I’ll take a homer now please

    #221651
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Hope he gets a fastball on this full count pitch, but I doubt he will.

    #221652
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    C’mon, Nado…One time!

    #221653
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    Arenado again

    #221654
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Two lousy K’s from the big bats with the game on the line.

    #221655
    1toughdominican
    Participant

    Free

    Here we go, boys…

    #221656
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

    Free

    Noot draws the BB to load the bases. Gorman up. It could get really good here!

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years