2022 Cardinals MLB Game 4 thread – Tue 4/12 vs. Royals

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 4 thread – Tue 4/12 vs. Royals

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Hey Mr. P. Long time no see. How’s that little one of yours doing? Not familiar with Blood Simple…..should I be?

Stay cool, Hammer.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Free

Both little ones are coming along nicely. Blood simple is simply marvelous.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good to see, Mr. P. Will definitely check out “Blood Simple”. This game certainly wasn’t simple. With the big 1st inning, compliments of long balls from both Arenado and Albert, I thought this game was going to be a breeze. Wasn’t good to see Hudson trot right out there in the 2nd and allow 3 Royals to score, but I guess due to the early season circumstances, those things can readily happen. Big nights from Arenado, Edman and Albert……but you’d have to flip the game ball to Albert of course.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Looks like the forecast is doubtful for tomorrow’s game. Maybe the front will stall long enough to get the game in.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Let’s hope so, Cardinals27. This schedule is going to be brutal enough without having a bunch more twin bills mingled in.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This might be the first MLB game that Hudson started and didn’t walk anybody. In just about every one of his starts, Hudson walks 3 or 4 batters in the first couple of innings. Then, it’s ground ball after ground ball after ground ball…..

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

And where in blazes has the great Euro Dandy been?

Ha! After last season, I decided I wasn’t going to get invested in the lockout travails. Just a bit ago, I read on a college sports board that Knizner hit the game winner today. So, I had to take a look at the game thread here. Probably a good time for me to start easing back in.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We were right on the precipice of sending out the posse in search of you, Euro. We’re glad you’re back partner! Looks like Pads, Forschster and CFlood have been on the lam too. Onyxgem, David & So-Cal too have been pretty quiet….. I’m sure there’s other notables missing as well. I’m sure the looming strike may have dampened the baseball spirit of some…..it nearly took me out.

so_cal_cards_fan
    Participant

Free

I’m the lurker at the threshold of re-engaging. I found out that my t-mobile phone gives me free mlb tv for most cardinals games.

But I can’t understand how we are going to navigate short starts with our staff, at least until Hicks can go 5 innings. I’d like to see him backing up Matz on Saturday and warm up for the 5th inning guaranteed. Gallegos can take the 9th and Helsey/Cabrera can mop up Matz in the 3rd and 4th.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I just got back into town from a couple of days of back woods trout fishing here in PA. Was a great time with my dad. It looks like the Cards’ bats stayed hot. Great work, gang!

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Brownies I suppose. How did the lunker count go? Did you slay them?

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Brownies I suppose. How did the lunker count go? Did you slay them?

Most all brook trout over here. We did catch a wild brown or two. The fishing was pretty great this year; much better than last year’s trip. We caught over 200, and some decent sized (as brook trout go). We are catch and release as trout fishermen (walleye and perch are fair game though) so we put them back where they came from as best we could. The weather was pretty good so it was a great time. It’s beautiful country in North Central PA.

Viewing 12 posts - 76 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.