2021 Cardinals MLB Game 94 thread – Monday, July 19 vs. Cubs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 94 thread – Monday, July 19 vs. Cubs

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The lineup knows which relievers are available.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Home run derby this inning.

Hey Pugs, maybe Gasthof restaurant should offer free pies to TCN posters who post in game threads when the Cards hit back-to-back round trippers.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Nice to see Carlson get it going tonight. Overall I like what seeing up and down the lineup. If arenado can pick it back up, we might be able to get on a roll here.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well nice to see miller hadn’t got on board with this roll. I’ve never been a fan of him and I’m not shy on saying it.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Miller wastes no time doing his thing.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Great idea, Euro Dandy……..except the Gasthof owners are royal cheapskates. Rat’s been dining there for over 20 years and they won’t even comp him a free slice of strawberry pie on his birthday. The only reason Rat frequents the joint is because of the hot Amish waitresses. Go Birds!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

There’s your Sosa, KS. I think he’s coming in.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

One run for two outs, thanks so much miller, you bum.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Edmundo gets no respect from Schildt. He looks down the bench and just sees Carp.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Miller lost the handle- glad they pulled him quick though. Seen him meltdown when he gets that way. Not his night tonight.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

And then DeJong started hitting, which didn’t help Edmundos playing time.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

I understand DeJong getting the time, Carp has been getn way too much time.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

There’s really only one way to adequately describe what’s happening to these cubbies tonight……. they’re getting sliced and diced.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Quick aside ….I think the Giants have the real potential to go right into the tank in this second half of the season. If they do, they can thank our Birds for forcibly nudging them in that direction.

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’m glad he started last night 😜, his double was eventually the winning run.

Carp makes ugly outs.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Scary Gant at first but got better the farther he went.Whos gonna close?

jj-cf-stl
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I said gant and the millers. Too late to change now.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Bader needs to remember what he’s been doing at the dish lately. Very pleasant surprise.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Bader did something right when he came back from being hurt. He needs to share it with everybodyelse!

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Actually bader has been like this most of the season. He went through a little slump right before he got injured or whatever the second time but he was still putting bat on ball mostly. He’s basically looking for his pitches early but once he’s down to two strikes he’s more willing to just either hit pitches the other way or foul off tough pitches. He also seems to be closer to plate which helps him lay off those sliders tailing away. He’s still subsceptible to high pitches but most batters have some weakness.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Welcome back 500

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Gant finishes it out!! Now let’s get to Hendricks tomorrow!! I want payback!!

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Hoorah for us!!

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

Hendricks gonna be a challenge. Good Pitcher against Cards.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

They showed Woodford with his family after the game. Pretty cool seeing him and his dad hug.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 132 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years