2021 Cardinals MLB Game 36 thread – Tuesday, May 11 at Brewers

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 36 thread – Tuesday, May 11 at Brewers

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #160885
    David
    Participant

    Free

    I know it’s risky… but I’d like to see a bunt by DC.

    #160886
    1982 willie
    Participant

    I have a question for anyone that might know. On a dropped third strike, does the run count if he scores at home before the throw to first. I’ve never seen anyone get home before that but just interested if anyone knows. I would think not since it’s just a continuation of a strikeout but I’m not sure.

    #160887
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Good question Willie. I think it would not count

    #160888
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Productive out. Let’s go Goldy

    #160889
    1982 willie
    Participant

    Well we got our traditional, goldy comes through.

    #160890
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Yeeeeeeees

    #160891
    1982 willie
    Participant

    I was going to say traditional run producers, now arenado getting in on it.

    #160892
    Cardinals27
    Participant

    Free

    Goldschmidt goes yard!! 3-1

    #160893
    Cardinals27
    Participant

    Free

    O’Neill bomb!! 6-1

    #160894
    stlcard25
    Participant

    Well, this is a satisfying half inning. Lol. 6-1.

    #160895
    David
    Participant

    Free

    O’Neill says I’ll see your 2run Hr Goldy and I’ll raise you a 3 run Hr

    #160896
    1982 willie
    Participant

    Big shot by oneil, let’s close it out.

    #160897
    Cardinals27
    Participant

    Free

    Now I would save Reyes to pitch tomorrow, if needed.

    #160898
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Cardinal games should just start after the 6th. Lol

    #160899
    David
    Participant

    Free

    I’m with you Cardinals27

    #160900
    David
    Participant

    Free

    A lead off walk up 5 is not what you need.

    #160901
    David
    Participant

    Free

    1 down 2 to go.

    #160902
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Reyes playing around to much with a 5 run lead.

    #160903
    1982 willie
    Participant

    I think we need to be concerned

    #160904
    stlcard25
    Participant

    Reyes with his usual can’t find the zone act making it way harder than it needs to be.

    #160905
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Regardless of the outcome, Schildts managerial moves in the extra innings are up for debate.

    #160906
    David
    Participant

    Free

    2 down. 1 to go.

    #160907
    David
    Participant

    Free

    Tied for best record in baseball with SF

    #160908
    stlcard25
    Participant

    Ok. That works…6-1 your final. The Cards now have a 3 game lead in the Central. Nice win!

    #160909
    Cardinals27
    Participant

    Free

    That remonded me of an IZZY save!! But we’re 3 games up now.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years