2018 Reg Seas Game #45 – vs. Royals – Mon 5/21

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #45 – vs. Royals – Mon 5/21

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

7:15 p.m. RHP Miles Mikolas (5-0, 2.63) vs. RHP Ian Kennedy (1-4, 4.98) FOX Sports Midwest/MLB Network/KMOX

CardsRedSox4Ever
    Participant

Free

Will be at this game tomorrow and excited to see Mikolas pitch. Cards should have a big advantage against Kennedy and a barely above .300 team. However, our team’s performance the day after a solid win is not stellar. But, decent play all around today, so will give credit where credit is due for this particular game – Flaherty (fantastic), coaching (up to standards), defense (somewhat improved), hitting (good enough to win). I hope they throw Hicks out there tomorrow just so I can see 105 or better.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

This series with these pitching matchups should be an easy two of three or sweep for the Cards. Things have not been easy of late though. Here’s hoping the bats continue to get enough done to back the rotation and the bullpen doesn’t blow it.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’m assuming Hicks isn’t available tonight. Who gets the 7th and 8th innings if we have a lead or the game is tied? Tui? Mayers? Brebbia?

PadsFS
    Participant

Can anyone but Holland be the answer? I wouldn’t mind Gant in that role if Martinez is due to be back in the rotation.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Let us all remember that these Royals are not all that far removed from being World champions. And with that coveted distinction comes due respect and a certain degree of awe. These guys are not to be taken lightly. Just ask Detroit’s Tigers, who pranced into KC earlier this month and stumbled back out with just one victory and three setbacks. With this being said, I’m calling this one 9-1 Cards with Miles whacking one a mile and O’Neill doing likewise for his third dongaroo in as many games. Enjoy the live action, CardsRedSox4Ever!

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Glad to see Fowler sitting. Garcia at SS and Carpenter at 2B is unexciting.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Figured Outzuna would be back at cleanup when he should be hitting 6th.

Carp has to play but idk why 2nd and not 3rd?

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Figured Outzuna would be back at cleanup when he should be hitting 6th.

Carp has to play. Is it his arm that they don’t want playing at 3rd? I thought his glove was better at 3rd than 2nd.

PadsFS
    Participant

What’s wrong with Garcia, good glove at SS and a decent bat to boot.

CardsRedSox4Ever
    Participant

Free

Beautiful night, high 70s, partly cloudy, no rain in the forecast. Pham, O’neill, J-Mart, Gyroko, Pena in lineup. I smell a win!

Onyxgem
    Participant

Free

Ugly midlife infield defense. Yuck

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Garcia reminds me of Descalso.

UConn Card

Paid - Annual

Sitting at home in central IL and MLB gives me the Yankees/Rangers game for regional coverage.

God, I hate MLB.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Why is the game blacked out?????

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Gyorko gave up on that hit by Moose thinking Carpenter had a better chance. Bad choice!

Garcia with a tough hop and it’s 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.

858booyah
    Participant

Free

Sitting at home in central IL and MLB gives me the Yankees/Rangers game for regional coverage.

Don’t you get fsnmw?

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

For the Barnaby Jones special, Rat. Could be worse, UCONN…….you could be getting the Oriole-ChiSox game. Miles whiffs the side…..with a couple base knocks sandwiched in between.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Is there a problem with Directvs Cardinal broadcast?

858booyah
    Participant

Free

I saw on another site it’s 671 if you’ve got dtv

UConn Card

Paid - Annual

booyah, yep. Blacked out.

Pugs, I truly loathe the Yankees so think the Orioles/ChiSox might be an improvement. Might.

Watching The Voice

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Always loved Salvador Perez. Think they would entertain an offer of Fowler, Ozuna, Wong, Bowman and Holland for him. Only joshing of course, but unloading those contracts would be a dream come true. Carp with a 1 out 2-bagger!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Martinez lines out to 1st….didn’t get a hit, but he can downright hit!

858booyah
    Participant

Free

A rare walk for Ozuna.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.