StL 2019 Game 150 thread: Mon 9/16 vs. Nats

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum StL 2019 Game 150 thread: Mon 9/16 vs. Nats

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Ozuna saves Hudson from letting the game be tied with the throw to the plate. Still the Nats get a run back and Hudson is fast catching Strasburg in pitch count.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Had 2 outs and started walking everybody. Good play by Ozuna got outa that one.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

CMart couldn’t pitch yesterday because he thought he was going to die. He was having trouble breathing because of allergies and asthma. He’s okay today, though.

CardsRedSox4Ever
    Participant

Free

Best throw Marcel has ever made!

Strasberg at 76 pitches, time to score a few after the big defensive play.

At the game tonight, muggy and almost no breeze. Ball will carry so keep swinging!

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Yeah I chuckled at that one too, trust me they’re not gonna let him die.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

CMart couldn’t pitch yesterday because he thought he was going to die. He was having trouble breathing because of allergies and asthma. He’s okay today, though.

A few years ago, I would have thought that was silly, but about 5 years back I had a serious bout with the same thing (allergies plus reflux). I went from hiking 30 miles up and down mountains to waking up unable to breathe the next week. Claritin and some paying attention to what I eat and when has made that something that only happened a couple times, but it was something that knocked me back for a few days.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Another inning with a runner on second with none out, but no run. Need to stop letting Strasburg play rope a dope.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

If hes got asthma I’m surprised hes an athelete, asthma ain’t no joke

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Yeah stlcard25 if they chop to the right side they coulda moved Edman over. Basic baseball

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

They allowed Strasburg to limp through 5 innings. He may even be able to start the 6th. That has to be considered a small victory for Washington after that slow start.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Strasburgs gone but its tied now.

Stpcard
    Participant

Free

Bader does a lot of nothing with men in scoring position.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Yeah I keep seeing Edman stranded with nobody knockin him in. I’d be thinkin about changing my CF the rest of this game

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Wheres Pugs at tonight?

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Perfect timing…..just got home from work, Wooster. Did I miss much?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

They bounced back quick 2 runs off Ozuna dinger in 1st inning. Nats crept back in basehit and homer. We’ve been occasional hits. Edmans been on alot and left stranded. Hope it doesn’t go extra innings. Its our ballpark. We really need to win these home games.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

How was your din-din?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Ozuna 2 run rbi! YOWZA!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Thanks for the recap, Wooster. Was in Detroit today where I had a chicken dish at a banquet. Red skinned potatoes and about 9 rolls…..best rolls east of the Mississippi. What did Mrs. Wooster concoct tonight for din-din?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Home cooked chicken breasts in olive oil and basil, rice and corn on the cob. You must have had yeast rolls if you ate nine of them. Fresh bread and butter’s really good ain’t it?

GameCard
    Participant

Free

Anyone who thinks Tommy Edman is not an everyday Major League player is just blind.

Carter Le Grand
    Participant

Free

Helluva game for Marcel!

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Tommy Edman can play for me everyday. Dude is just a good player.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It looks like the Chinese hacker has attacked the board again.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

You must have had the yeast rolls if you ate 9 of them.

Yeah Wooster, I had at yeast 9 rolls….maybe even 10 or 11. They were so good that I came THIS close to pulling an unclassy move and stuffing a bunch in my briefcase to munch on the flight home…..heck of a lot better than what Delta serves up.

Indeed, Tommy rocks!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.