StL 2019 Game 127 thread: Thu 8/22 vs. Rockies

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum StL 2019 Game 127 thread: Thu 8/22 vs. Rockies

This topic contains 58 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CariocaCardinal 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    colhusker
    colhusker
    Participant

Free

Good win

CardsFanInChiTown
    Participant

Free

I’ll be at the Cubs Nats game tomorrow afternoon, and I’ll obviously be a Nats fan for a few hours. To bad they can’t both lose…. I’ll get to see the 2020 Cards 3rd baseman in person at least! A Lindor trade, sadly won’t happen which was discussed in another thread, so should I make a “Rendon is going to look great with the birds on the bat” sign?

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian Walton
    Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

stlcard25
    stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Nice comeback there for the Birds. I like how the team is fighting, and Dexter the hero. Sweet stuff.

Gotta keep the pressure on the Cubs and hope their road woes continue once they leave Wrigley here soon.

Ratsbuddy
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

I’m not going to say anything………….

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Don’t jinx it Rats just got a good win, maybe another streak!

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Saw the comparisons between bullpens. Definite advantage to the Cards as of now. We’re in the top 3 in most categories, and Rockies are near the bottom. Let’s use that by getting Rockies starters pitch counts high.

CariocaCardinal
    Participant

Paid - Monthly

I love our bullpen right now as much as any in recent memory. Carlos is scary but keeps getting the job done.

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years