StL 2019 Game 116 thread: Sat 8/10 vs. Bucs

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum StL 2019 Game 116 thread: Sat 8/10 vs. Bucs

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    GameCard
    Participant

Free

You don’t know what you are talking about. I am going to quit responding to you.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

You don’t know what you are talking about. I am going to quit responding to you.

I don’t know what I’m talking about but I’m not the one who thinks it makes sense to keep a really good outfielder on the bench in place of two infielders. So laughable. Other than the Cardinals winning today, this is the best news I’ve heard all day.

forsch31
    Participant

Free

All right, for yet another time, I am not saying that Edman should not play. I am saying that he should not be starting regularly in the OUTFIELD. 1 start in the OF in 10 games I MIGHT be able to get behind. But there is no reason for him to be regularly starting in the OF when Thomas is sitting on the bench. Thomas is a PROVEN fielder in the outfield. I have yet to hear an argument of how Edman is a better hitter than Thomas. Otherwise, let’s play JMart at catcher. He is a good player.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Let’s move on. Most of us agree Thomas should be playing regularly. If after today you disagree, so be it. Thomas has helped us win. Isn’t that what it is all about?

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.