Rosenthal injured

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Rosenthal injured

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Boras will have a lot to say about Rosenthal’s strategy. I am betting the Boras Corp. was behind Rosenthal getting checked out by Dr. ElAttrache in California. Notice the surgery isn’t going to be in St. Louis.

Participant

Paid - Monthly

Of course we can debate how successful Duke’s return has been.

Participant

Free

Who closes next season? You’d think they’d be a player in the Wade Davis sweepstakes now.

RatsbuddyRatsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Let Rosenthal walk

Participant

Paid - Annual

i like Forsch’s idea…offer 10mil-ish for 2 years…let’s him not worry and focus on his rehab…plus he would potentially be ain a position to become a star closer again. instead of a reclamation project for another team…o one will sign him as a closer until he shows he is healthy…best place to show off how good he is is here in stL where they already have some confidence in him

he has the surgery next week i think…he could be back by the summer that has value…even if he makes it back by fall that has value…

i just wish we could use the 60day DL in the offseason to get that extra 40man spot

Participant

Paid - Annual

Let him go

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 20 years