Scoops With Danny Mac Wednesday podcasts

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum Scoops With Danny Mac Wednesday podcasts

Viewing 14 posts - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

BW, I heard you say “Cooperative Bargaining Agreement” again. I wish it was cooperative!! Ha.

Another quality segment, though. I’m glad you brought to attention what several of us have been saying (and Mo finally gave a little clue about)…that 2022 should bring enough salary relief to really make an impact in terms of signing a free agent or making a trade that could really help.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

I’ve told Dan this many times. I couldn’t do live radio and TV and do it well. It may seem really easy until you are in it. The realization that many do it day after day, year after year leads me to having a lot of respect for them.

stlcard25stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I 100% agree. I’ve done some public speaking and always feel like I sound far less educated when I listen to the tape.

I really do enjoy the segment you do. It’s on my weekly podcast rotation, which has considerably tightened in the last year. So thanks for putting out a quality product.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

It was tough to keep quiet about this…

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

This was already pretty well known, I think…

Participant

Free

A little of Bernie goes a looooonnnngggg way. To me he’s a shill for the owners.

Brian WaltonBrian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

And a three-hour show is a long show every day to fill and keep fresh. Big job in itself on top of committing to a daily column…

P.S. FWIW, my perception is that Bernie is more critical than the vast majority of the writers in St. Louis. With that many arrows fired over the years, there were some misses to go with the hits.

Participant

Paid - Annual

A little of Bernie goes a looooonnnngggg way. To me he’s a shill for the owners.

I think Bernie is the person who coined the phrase “DeWallet” so I wouldn’t characterize him as a shill for the owners. He has criticized Cardinal ownership and front office plenty of times, but he will occasionally give them praise too.

Viewing 14 posts - 201 through 214 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years