MLB Labor Negotiations 2026-2027

Home › The Cardinal Nation Forums › Open Forum › MLB Labor Negotiations 2026-2027

Viewing 2 posts - 176 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #320379
    PadsFS
    Participant

    This salary floor seems like it’s definitely going to happen.

    And it’s going to affect us quite a a lot.

    I’d like to see us get some early FAs that are on short term deals before the prices explode.

    I saw that there is almost $600M to be exchanged from the big market to small market teams if that cap/floor goes into effect.

    #320394
    mudville
    Participant

    Paid - Annual

    I love the idea of revenue sharing plus a floor to make sure the money is given to the players. With this, many more players should get to become multimillionaires, and organizations like the Pirates will be much less likely to stuff their pockets and cheat the fans by not fielding a competitive team.

Viewing 2 posts - 176 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 25 years