2022 Cardinals MLB Game 16 thread – Tuesday, April 26 vs. Mets

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2022 Cardinals MLB Game 16 thread – Tuesday, April 26 vs. Mets

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

LACardFan with a doozy din-din! And Wooster….we must do dessert together some day…… we’ll have those 3 cinnamon apple pies with a bunch of Breyer’s vanilla ice cream on top.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

Damn. This one might get out of hand fast. Siiigghhh………

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Looks grim, but a long way to go, Hammer.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Excellent play by Pallante, and the Cards turn two. Need to sneak out of this one here.

GACard
    Participant

Free

Wouldn’t hurt as much if we didn’t make the mental mistakes that cost us last night. A lot of game to play though. These bats are ready to turn it around. I feel it

(looking at hitting across the major leagues I don’t think many bats are ready to turn it around. But ours are)

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

What happened to the cute ball gal down the 1st baseline? The guy down there now looks old enough to be in Rat’s high school graduation class.

Whew! Only 2 score….. could have been much worse.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Alright-got out of that one. Think that woke ’em up!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

GAC in the house…..we got this one now.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Donovan in his first ML at bat, taps a slow roller right back to Bassitt “Hound”, and he’ll flip it on over to Alonso at 1st to register the first out here in the Cardinal 3rd.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Need Bassitt to be as wild as he was in the Edman at bat for a while.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Of course he turns into Mr Can’t Miss the Zone. O’Neill would have hammered that 0-1 curve last year though.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We’re 1/3 of the way through this one now with the Mets leading it 2-0. Bassitt has 53 pitches thus far.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Pallante throws three straight strikes, with only one of them called. Bring on the robo umps, please.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I think Pallante here just may be a keeper.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

He has looked outstanding so far this season. I love this staff from top to bottom last night notwithstanding.

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

The lineup however…

osuagec
    Participant

Free

Thanks for the updates. Very frustrating that someone in central Oklahoma can’t watch a national game on TBS due to blackout rules. Still waiting to watch the Cardinals for the first time this season.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The leadoff man gets erased by the groundout double play. It’s like a curse has fallen upon the team since the 9th inning last night.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Glad you checked in, Osuagec. Hope you can catch the Cards action soon. I love the great State of Oklahoma! Matter of fact, let’s hear where all of we game threaders live. I’ll follow up Osuagec here…….

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin & Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

Hammerfist
    Participant

Free

Just a reminder that since game 2 on Bader, Carlson, O’Neill, and Goldschmidt have combined for 0 homers.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

What town do you live in, Hammer?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Looks like Mets batting practice tonight so far. Cardinals have had 6 LOB. Bassets got like 4 different pitches but hes throwing strikes and sometimes in center of the zone. Hitting first pitch isn’t working. Gonna have to work the counts. We have missed some absolute meatballs.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

PDJ constantly swing for the downs. Can’t he be controlled?

Reminder gang…….on your next post here, please list what town you live in por favor.

LACardFan
    Participant

Free

Pugs, your request for cities of residence has quieted the crowd, but I am in Long Beach, CA.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’m in Sugar Grove, PA.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.