2021 Cardinals MLB new Game 91 thread – Friday, July 16 vs. Giants

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB new Game 91 thread – Friday, July 16 vs. Giants

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

FYI…….Castellanos was hit near the right wrist by a pitch against Milwaukee. He was removed from the game at the start of the next inning. No word on his status yet.

r/Esteemed Rat

1982 willie
    Participant

Waino should be able to bunt better than that.

1982 willie
    Participant

He got him to second but shouldn’t have taken to the third strike to get bader over.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

I last paid for MLB Extra Innings in 2019 (through Verizon FIOS). Extra Innings also includes MLB.tv. In 2020 I decided not to renew due to COVID, but noticed after the season finally started, my Extra Innings channels were still active. So then I decided to try my MLB.tv credentials, and they also worked. I kept thinking my access would get shut off, but it lasted the rest of the season.

This year started out the same, and again I did not pay for it. After a few weeks, my MLB.tv credentials quit working, but my Extra Innings channels are still active today. In addition, I was perusing Amazon Prime Video recently and discovered that I can stream MLB.tv that way.

1982 willie
    Participant

Goldy needs a big two out hit here.

1982 willie
    Participant

No such luck. Nice hit to right by bader though.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Yaz commences the Giant 4th with a homer to right that was just fair and just over….1-0 SF.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

In six weeks Waino turns 40. Watching him pitch makes one think he could still be an effective starter 2-3 years from now. One of these years this man is going to retire….and I’m not looking forward to that day. If Hollywood could write the final script, Waino and Yadi really need to ride off in the sunset together…..on the same big red horse.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

An Edman bloop single to left plates Arenado with two outs in the Cardinal 4th and this game is tied at one.

1982 willie
    Participant

Yea I don’t know why waino should retire. I understand the age thing but he’s solid right now. If we didnt have a spot I could see but I doubt we will have five better guys next year.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well bader had a couple of pitches to hit though I know he was probably thinking fastball but probably shouldn’t have but good not chasing on that high ball 4 pitch. Maybe waino can help his own cause.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Bases bursting at the brim with Birds….but Waino is up. Let’s stay with the action shall we? Webb whiffs Waino.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well waino looked like he never swung a bat in his life. Funny he used to be a solid hitter. As he has gotten older, his pitching has gotten better but his hitting has gotten worse.

1982 willie
    Participant

Waino losing a little steam, a walk now that pitch was up

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

As he has gotten older, his pitching has gotten better but his hitting has gotten worse.

willie your glass is half full and half empty. I need to try that.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well that walk comes back to haunt waino. Getting behind wade didn’t help. I’m glad he went ahead and attacked after that though instead of walking him as well. Yaz is a more dangerous hitter.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Willie can come and go at the same time.

The Giants are very efficient with their HRs tonight. They haven’t wasted 6 inches of length combined on their two round trippers.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Carlson can look really bad against a righty. Just got carved up like a turkey in the 5th.

Onyxgem
    Participant

Free

Well that is game with the Cards worthless offense

1982 willie
    Participant

Cardinals have been getting the hits but we just can’t string enough together or get that big blast like the giants did.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

They just said McGreevy signed.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well the cards first pick in the draft is in the house tonight. Very interested in his trajectory. I think he could make it up to the bigs faster than some but that’s to be determined.

1982 willie
    Participant

Well we got something going, can carpenter or whoever here keep it going.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

With our needs, I’d just throw the kid(McGreevy) into the fire right off the bat. If the experience ruins him then he wasn’t going to make it anyway. Let’s experiment with him and get him suited up for the cubbies series. I’d sure pay to go see him.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Is this Jarlin Garcia related to Jaime Garcia in any fashion?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.