2021 Cardinals MLB Game 99 thread – Saturday, July 24 at Reds

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 99 thread – Saturday, July 24 at Reds

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Wooster
    Participant

Free

Oh well- I’d call that one a coin flip

David
    Participant

Free

Gave ourself some hope for the 9th but we Need to keep at 5-3.

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Game on the line and we have Carp or Rondon off the bench. Apparently not Yadi.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Of course, a lead off walk by gant

David
    Participant

Free

The Crew up and 5-1 on the Sox.. so unless we or the Sox come back … it’s 9gB.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

We need healthy players on the team. If yadi is injured or can’t go, put him on the disabled list.

David
    Participant

Free

A lead off walk by a Cardinals pitcher. Stop me if you’ve heard this before.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Gant commences to compact the dirt in front of home plate

David
    Participant

Free

Nice bounce back. A dp not likely with this hitter

David
    Participant

Free

Gant with 2 outs after a leadoff walkZ ahead 0-1 to Shrock

David
    Participant

Free

Cardinals pitchers need to trust their defense instead of trying to be to cute and paint the corners

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Cardinals got a call on third strike on max we shouldn’t have but oh well.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Nice inning by Gant

David
    Participant

Free

So you’re saying we have a chance. Is it me or do Danny Mac seem to be all giddy every time they say Nolan Arenado.. like a school girl who just found out her crush likes her.

David
    Participant

Free

DC just needs to put it in play… and not worry about trying to tie it with no one on base.

David
    Participant

Free

Need to attack that first pitch

David
    Participant

Free

Down to Goldy and Nado

David
    Participant

Free

Now up to Nado to keep it going

David
    Participant

Free

I’m not expecting anything big.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Carlson about 5 ft. short of a dinger.

Amazing how many of those he’s hit this year, Wooster. It may not seem like it, but he’s so close to being a 30 dong a year hitter. Hopefully by next year he’ll eclipse that hump.

If we lose that’s how many straight we’ve dropped to these schluffs…7?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

I watched Cincys feed- we’ve lost 6 straight to them Pugs. Bull pen only gave up 2 runs tonight. Bases loaded in the 8th and couldn’t get a hit or walk again- drives me crazy!Maybe the pens getting better? I hope so…

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well another loss to an inferior team but you wouldn’t know it by watching us play. We beat the losers from Chicago 3 out of 4 so I’m still giddy but I’m getting tired of our players not getting it done especially our big name guys. Goldy no rbis. Arenado has one but bit into two double plays so that’s sorry. Carlson at the end of the day had zero hits. Oneil was mostly horrible. Bottom of lineup had a few hits so they mostly did their job. But again our top guys have to do better

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

David, Danny Mac gets carried away sometimes and can be overly dramatic. Yes, I have noticed how he swoons over Arenado. I think he feels it is part of his job.

Jbrodie7
    Participant

Free

Oneill is looking like his usual self… need send him back down the batting order

David
    Participant

Free

I know we’ve had worse teams but since I’ve been watching Cardinals baseball, I don’t recall a Cardinal team as lifeless as this one. Their just going through the motions. I doubt if any of the hitters get to the ball park super early to work on their swing. They probably hope it corrects itself during the game.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years