2021 Cardinals MLB Game 142 thread – Wednesday, September 15 at Mets

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 142 thread – Wednesday, September 15 at Mets

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

If Sosa keeps playing the way he has been, I don’t think there’s much of a chance that the Cardinals would give the shortstop job to another shortstop.

kscardfan
    Participant

Free

If the Cards should happen to get to the playoffs don’t be surprised to see Dejong at short. Schildt has shown his loyalty to players over team with Carp. Great series by the way. Keep this run going.

ZTR
    Participant

Free

This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

Who are those guys! I got up this morning to find somebody had swept the Metropolitains and padded their WC lead. Somebody told me they were wearing birds on a bat. The trainers must be slipping joy juice into the bubble gum box. Whoever they are, let’s hope they show up for this weekend series. Almost a shame it’s a day off today. Don’t want to give them a chance to cool down.

Rah Cardinals!

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The big win means we have worked or season run differential down to -5.

Carp and Andrew Miller are making $30 Million between them, so we will continue to see them getting time on the field. But that still leaves us 26 guys to win with.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

You’re probably right bling, but the numbers are different now. Carp has about $1.5 million due for the half month that remains and Miller about 1 million.

Last night makes it clear that you are playing with a shortened roster with Miller taking a spot. At least there’s no way Miller would be added to the post-season roster if they make the wild card, I think. And what is Carp now, oh-fer his last 31? But yes, pretty safe bet Carp will be around until the end, including post-season.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.