2021 Cardinals MLB Game 142 thread – Wednesday, September 15 at Mets

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 142 thread – Wednesday, September 15 at Mets

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

So McFarland will come back out for the 8th. Who in the 9th? Garcia?

1964cards
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Sosa homers! Cards up 9-4!

What an offensive lift this kid has provided since he became the starting shortstop.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Sosa a homerun. Cementing his hold on shortstop.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Edmundooooooooo. 9-4 now.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

What’s not to like about Edmundo Sosa??? This Cardinal offense resembles an unstoppable runaway freight train.

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Sosas putting on a show tonight- dinger!

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

The next Edgar Reneria?

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Really nice rbi by Goldy scores Edman.

GACard
    Participant

Free

Who is this team? Just hitting the ball against the shift like it’s nothing. It almost looks like half the field is open when you do that!

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Pulling their pitcher. Starting to feel sorry for them. I’ve seen teams let up before its over and end up losing. Do Not take your foot off the pedal now!!

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

The next Edgar Reneria?

Are you suggesting Sosa gets a walkoff hit in Game 7 of the World Series this year?

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

Cincy just lost.

Tscurlo
    Participant

Free

Carpenter????? WHY??????????????

Do you think that Carpenter might have been taking notes when we hit all those against the Shift????

I doubt it. 🙁

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Reds lost, win this and we are guaranteed to still have second wild card by ourselves come Friday.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Baseball is also a game of compassion. In this spirit Shildt needs to call off the dogs. An 11-4 thrashing in front of your home folk is just horrific. Our skipper needs to reel in the reigns and not pile on any additional tallies. Go Birds.

Renteria: You see a lot, Euro Dandy. That’s exactly what my thought process was.

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I’m really liking jimmy ballgames take on the games and such. He analyzes everyone not just cardinal players. Personally I wish he was full time guy. Three more outs

Wooster
    Participant

Free

My wife is a Mets fan. She says but Reyes in-I say NO!

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Crazy finish to the reds pirates game. Reds hurt themselves there

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Well we have another miller. He’s been decent when healthy.

Ratsbuddy
    Participant

Free

Padres up early on the Giants 5-0 out west at Candlestick.

And did anybody see how the Reds lost in the bottom of the 9th?????

r/Esteemed Rat

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Congratulations Cardinals. Good start from Lester. A complete game offensively and pitching. Lot of power hitting displayed tonight. Really fun to watch that one. Go Cardinals!

1982 willie
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Good win tonight. Read an interesting article about matt carpenter and him wanting to play next season. I hope he gets a chance but I personally hope it’s with another team. The only way it makes any sense would be with dh but personally that doesn’t make sense to me either.

Euro Dandy
    Participant

Free

And did anybody see how the Reds lost in the bottom of the 9th?????

Cora made a great call to send Difo.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Just a perfect time for a team to finally start clicking on all cylinders. So what if it took us about 140 games. Now it’s on to St.Louis to exact some serious revenge on what San Diego did to us in last year’s playoffs and the 3 game series they spanked us in earlier this year. Speaking of the Pads, the Giants have started pecking away at the 5 runs they spotted them….. it’s now 5-2 Pads moving to the 4th.

mudville
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Matt Carpenter sign with another team and hit 30 HR’s thanks to a regular helping of salsa throughput the season. I suspect that the Cardinals told him in no uncertain terms to lay off of the stuff while playing for the Cardinals.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years