2021 Cardinals MLB Game 11 thread – Tue, April 13 vs. Nats

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 11 thread – Tue, April 13 vs. Nats

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Cardinal in France
    Participant

Free

Holy moly, I gotta cue up the replay this morning for this one!

It’s gotta be the pork chops!

blingboy
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I dozed off at 5-1 so the box score this morning is an eye opener. I am happy for Carp that he got the homer. And since he obviously will be in the lineup a lot regardless it will be great if he starts having some success. I wonder what was wrong with Strasburg.

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Last night’s game raised the entire team’s OPS by almost 50 points (.664 to .712). Shows the power of the small sample size at play. Hopefully the bats can get going enough to get a little winning trend going.

bccran
    Participant

If Carp and PDJ get going, it will be really interesting.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

On Strasburg, there is article on Mlb.com where he is upset that tunnel cameras showed him massaging neck/shoulder area when he thought he was in privacy. They list more info about his velocity drop as well.

PugsleyAddams
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Pork chops for Cardinal In France?? I think RatsBuddy’s din-din menus may be influencing dietary intakes from Fort Wayne to Mexico City to Kabul to the gay Paree.

Sometimes all a team needs is being on the issuing end of a laugher to get off the schneid. We all know what happened in our game, but what about occurrences elsewhere in baseball last night? Our old pals Piscotty and Kelly launched long ones in Oakland’s 7-5 victory in Phoenix. Albert with a couple of base hits and Trout whiffing 4 times in the Angels 3-2 setback in KC. And how about Miami’s respectable play after being drubbed at home in their series vs our Cards? They matched our 14 run total last night in their lambasting of Atlanta, with Duvall stroking two dingers in amassing an eye opening 7 rbi. And speaking of respectable play, the Pirates upended San Diego 8-4 despite a rather uncool performance from their starter, Kuhl. Kuhl strikes out one batter while issuing 7 free passes. Very rare indeed where a team prevails with their starter putting up those particular stats.

bccran
    Participant

Must have been something in the air, Pugs.

colhusker
    Participant

Free

Maybe I will try to be playing softball more nights if this is what is going to happen. Granted our softball team looked like the the bad news bears last night.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I didn’t get to see the game last night. It sounds like everything went perfectly except Flaherty only lasted 5 innings. Someone in our rotation has to step up and give our bullpen a break or we are in big trouble. This is not sustainable.

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and their minor league system for 25 years