2021 Cardinals MLB Game 107 thread – Wednesday August 4 vs. Braves

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 Cardinals MLB Game 107 thread – Wednesday August 4 vs. Braves

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    bccran
    Participant

The two stooges on that play.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Last offseason I pleaded for the Cardinals to sign Adam Duvall. He has 23HR’s and 71 RBI’s and his making a grand total of $2M. Sigh….

Wooster
    Participant

Free

Wow didn’t know that gscottar. Been reading lots of good hitting position players in the sysstem.Still looking at a year or 2. Unless you throw them into the big show from AAA like we did this year. Pugs they are so inconsistent right now theres no way. I’m betting on them.Its a huge thing if we break 4 runs right now. Its getting slowky better but some guys just not hitting at the plate. Pitching is still a huge question mark.Maybe do better Thursday night. Willie will be there!

LACardFan
    Participant

Free

Last offseason I pleaded for the Cardinals to sign Adam Duvall. He has 23HR’s and 71 RBI’s and his making a grand total of $2M. Sigh….

1. That was $1.5 million more than the Cardinals were willing to pay
    2. If he was on the Cardinals, he would be taking at bats away from O’Neill or Bader, just like Fowler took bats away last year. Shildt can’t help himself.

Viewing 4 posts - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

First-hand news and commentary on the St. Louis Cardinals™ and minor league system for over 20 years