2021 All star game and draft moved from Atlanta

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2021 All star game and draft moved from Atlanta

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    1982 willie
    Participant

Apparently the governor of texas is declining to throw out the first pitch for the rangers first home game because of it. Also says he won’t be trying to get a baseball all star game in his state or any other baseball function. Said mlb should stay out of politics and they should

bccran
    Participant

If people took time to actually read the law, they would find that it’s less restrictive than the laws in a number of other states. MLB knee jerked.

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

1982 willie
    Participant

Well that’s ok. I won’t be watching. I don’t always watch it anyway though I usually check in on some action but not this year.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

So we’re still beating this dead horse,huh?

Carter Le Grand
    Participant

Free

You have just exposed yourself as an uninformed buffoon, Mr. Cards Sox 4

Brian Walton
    Keymaster

Paid - Annual

Stop immediately with the personal insults.

Now that we know the game is officially moved to Denver, I am about one heartbeat from shutting down this thread.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Please do so, Brian.

Houstonlarry24
    Participant

Free

Could not agree more as long as this moron Manfred is there.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

MLB is going to have to boycott MLB, since they require ID to be shown in order to get tickets from will call. I, for one, can’t believe that level of racism still exists.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

So we’ve gone from beating the dead horse to now kicking it. Soon we’ll be at shooting it.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

So we’ve gone from beating the dead horse to now kicking it. Soon we’ll be at shooting it.

Even better is that major airline came out against a bill for requiring people show ID.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Let me be frank, atripleshyofthecycle: I don’t care about your politics, opinions, views, or whatever you have to say. This entire thread has went into the toilet because you and others keep bringing up your political beliefs and you keep rehashing the same points. Nothing new is being put forward here other than people’s personal views. I wish this thread would get closed.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

It’s funny how much extreme overreaction there is to this. I thought this was a peaceful way to protest. I suppose all protests should occur 30 years from now on the moon so they don’t inconvenience anyone.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

Did you know that Colorado has voter ID laws, as well?

Something to ponder – if you are no longer interested in things on this thread, you could, now stay with me, not click on the thread anymore. I realize that this is some massive outside-the-box thinking that certainly would not occur to the average message board user. But it is something worth pondering.

Lastly, you sure have an odd way of showing you don’t care.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

It’s funny how much extreme overreaction there is to this. I thought this was a peaceful way to protest. I suppose all protests should occur 30 years from now on the moon so they don’t inconvenience anyone.

The moon rules!

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

Cancel culture at its finest right here…but its not cancel culture when you do it, right? This thread is a hoot.

atripleshyofthecycle
    Participant

Free

That phrase doesn’t mean what you think it does.

BlackHillsCard
    Participant

Free

You’re protesting the MLB All Star Game because they moved the game is exactly cancel culture. I can’t help it you don’t understand facts. Thanks for the comedy.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Did you know that Colorado has voter ID laws, as well?

Did you know that the Georgia laws have a lot more in them that voter ID components?

I don’t like discussing politics on here but some of the misinformation spewed is incredulous.

Mrperkins
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Triple, I was hoping someone would catch the moon reference with my avatar lol.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Stop immediately with the personal insults.

Now that we know the game is officially moved to Denver, I am about one heartbeat from shutting down this thread.

Should have been done as soon as this crappy thread was started. It was obvious where it was headed.

1982 willie
    Participant

I don’t guess too many people on here really understand community boards. If you don’t like a particular thread or want to add anything positive to it, just ignore it and communicate in the threads you like.

bccran
    Participant

When MLB moves an All Star game over a voting bill, and costs a city/state millions of dollars, it’s big news and a very legitimate topic to discuss on a baseball forum. Knee jerk decision by MLB. Stacy Abrams didn’t even read the bill before making her initial comments.

gscottar
    Participant

Paid - Annual

I don’t guess too many people on here really understand community boards. If you don’t like a particular thread or want to add anything positive to it, just ignore it and communicate in the threads you like.

Not really. The rules have been stated over and over but some just refuse to comply.

I don’t come here for politics. This is usually a respite from that.

I don’t initiate political comments but once that can is open I will eventually chime if I get tired of reading nonsense.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 87 total)
  • The topic ‘2021 All star game and draft moved from Atlanta’ is closed to new replies.