2018 Reg Seas Game #85 – at D-backs – Wed 7/4

Home The Cardinal Nation Forums Open Forum 2018 Reg Seas Game #85 – at D-backs – Wed 7/4

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    bccran
    Participant

9 games now against the Giants, White Sox, and resurging Reds. Will anyone accept 5-4? Or do we need at least 6-3?

stlcard25
    Participant

Paid - Annual

6-3 would be nice but 5-4 is probably more realistic. At this point I think this team just needs to keep winning series, any way possible. A sweep at any time would be a huge boost, if nothing else to make the record “feel” a bit better. To put it another way, the Cards arguably outplayed 3 of 4 straight division leading teams, won 2.5 series and yet were a game under .500 despite all that thanks to the sweep.

vegasjim
    Participant

Paid - Annual

Because of MLB blackout policy I did not get to watch the game. I did follow on gameday and see online video highlights.

The audio over the highlight of Carpenter error in the 7th was Bob Brenly of the Dbacks crew saying an example of the unfocused and undisciplined fielding practices he witnessed in how the cardinals go about their pregame work.

Obviously no first hand knowledge but found the comment very interesting.

Cardinals27
    Participant

Paid - Annual

First Pugs, I am 53. I was a too young for the Cards teams in the 60’s although I love that group of players, and that era, Whiteyball, and our run over the last 12 years or more.

And Booyah, all I was saying is that I will be keeping up with the score no matter what. but I would like to get some sleep. I would gladly have the game at 4 your time, and 7 mine, as I among many non-retired Cardinal fans had to work July 5th. Sure I’ll take some cheese with my whine.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.